My first scan was today! :D

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
It went so well, saw babies heartbeat and baby is looking very healthy.
He/She waved and was moving around a lot. Then baby bean turned away so that it's back was facing the screen as if to say, "Stop looking at me now". :lol:
So cute!

I loved it and would do it all over again if I could! OH grabbed my hand during the scan, it was an amazing moment. It felt really strange seeing the baby on the screen knowing that it was inside of me but the pregnancy feels more real now.

Only bad thing about the scan is they have put me back a week :( So instead of being 12 weeks tomorrow, they said I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Didn't expect that and sort of don't understand why they did it.

By the way I got pregnant by my left ovary! :)
Here's the photos:

Can you see the little foot? :p

24-05-2011112740.jpg

24-05-2011112839.jpg

24-05-2011113050.jpg

Last edited:
They're amazing pics Hun! Can't wait to have mine done. Can see the foot. How cute xxx

yeah! glad scan went well..must be sooooo lovely to see pic and it actually looking like a little person!.... i was dated the same as you.... wonder if i will be put back a week too?!

Wow, those pics are great hunn, I can see a hand and a foot. I can't wait to have mine done. I hope they can do it in week 12 so I can tell people before I go to a friend's wedding near the end of june. Are you telling people now or waiting a couple more weeks?

Oh Tiffany that's a fabulous scan pic!!!

xx

I'm so pleased :)

Toni, me and OH have already told people about our pregnancy. Everyone is extremely happy for us! xxx

pics are so clear im so jealous neve had a clear one , dont worry about being put back a week I know its a bummer but they do it based on babys measurments so it gives them an accurate idea because your LMP date isnt always right . :hugs:

pics are so clear im so jealous neve had a clear one , dont worry about being put back a week I know its a bummer but they do it based on babys measurments so it gives them an accurate idea because your LMP date isnt always right . :hugs:

the scan machines at wrexham are fantastic because they are new :) mine was also reallllly clear

congrats hun suck being put back :(

Ahhh cute pics! Don't worry too much about being put back my sister was put back 2 weeks but gave birth on the day she had worked out to an 8.10lb baby so maybe she was right with her dates all along!

Your pictures are amazing! So cute! x

Oh my god what fab pix! So glad everything went well !

Great pics! :D Glad everything went well. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back