My first scan was today! :D

aww those are such cute pics. got my first scan on the 7th now kinda more excited about mine. didnt realise how detailed they are x

Beautiful! Actually just started welling up when I read your post about your OH grabbing your hand! Bloody hormones! You must be so pleased, can't wait for mine now!!!! Xx

Great pics Tiff really lovely. Question, how do they know it was your left ovary.

I did ask how she knew that but I can't remember what she said exactly.

Something about the fact they can see which ovary you ovulated from.

Thanks girls, Wish I could do the scan all over again! I won't see my little lime for weeks now :( xxx

Awww great pics! Look at the wee foot aww!
Don't worry about being put back - it sucks at first but you forget all about it after a while!
I got put back 3 days and was all bummed out haha!
Ace pics - glad all is going so well yay! xx

Wow fab pic!! (looks boy to me ;) !)
its a shame they put you back a week, but think of it this way.. youll have your LO to yourself for a week longer :D xx

Interesting about the boy theory ;)
I agree. But OH thinks/hopes it's a little girl. He wants a Daddy's girl!

Thanks everyone, If you see in the first photo, there's a leg/ankle visible too of the foot that is visible :p
I'm so pleased with the photo's, especially getting three different ones! Was only expecting one.

The best bit for me was when baby turned over on it's side with it's back facing the screen, I saw every movement of it! It was amazing and so adorable :) Didn't expect so much movement. OH saw baby put arm up as well but I didn't see that as screen was facing away from me.

xxx

sounds and looks like a truly amazing experience for you and your OH! I hope we all get such fab experiences! Take care of your little lime and you xxx

wow tiff wot fab pics you must be on could 9 xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back