worrying

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Over the last few weeks I have been having silly worries about bad things happening to the people i love. Like i keep thinking my OH is gonna get beat up on the way back from the pub, or Im gonna have a car crash or the worse one, somebody is going to fall on my bump when im sitting on the tram :(

I know its really silly and paranoid. i dont worry about the things i should, like how am i gonna cope financially while on maternity leave etc...

does anyboy else get this?

Yes, I am full of irrational fears too. Guess its all part of the deal! :)

Definatly I could have wrote this post :shock: its awful isnt it :hug:

Aww hugs :hug: Sorry to hear about your worries and bad dreams.

I have had a few weird dreams myself... some horrible.. some just weird but either way they can be quite unsettling.

It's probably all the hormones and changes we are going through. :think:

I'm having the same at the moment (as well as many sleepless and uncomfortable nights) it's driving me up the wall it really is. The silly dreams I could cope with but adding it with not sleeping I can't. Hence this rather early morning post!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hi

Must be a crazy pregnancy thing i worry all the time.
Katrina

I think it's related to how stressed we are. I have gotten this even when I wasn't pregnant and I've been really worried. Say if at work I've had to present at a meeting and I'm worried about it, for days before I'll worry that my husband is going to get knocked off his bike, and it'll keep me awake at night. Totally screwed up!
And I've really noticed it starting again now, I worry something will happen to him, I have those same worries about my bump being squished or punched and car accidents. I think it's just how our brains deal with the all the worry that everything will be okay. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back