Help, silly question???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey
Sorry about the TMI but just been to the toilet for a poo. It was rather painful and big but after i seemed to have the biggest wee. It went on and on and dont usually wee like that! Im getting paranoid my waters have gone or something? How do you know if they go early?? im really worried and prob being silly I know. x

i think if your water goes in a gush, you would know for sure, if it dont come out all at the time i dont think it stops like a wee, i think it sort of continue to come for a while? i dont know tho but i hope someone that does can help you more x

If your waters go you can't control it but if it's wee you can! I hope that makes sense! If your concerned though, phone your mw!

id assume ud know the feeling of having a wee and waters breaking.. I really hope you can :) x

Thanks ladies, I guess I didnt try to stop it. Only lasted a kinda of really long wee length. Oh dear! Would my tummy feel different? x

id assume ud know the feeling of having a wee and waters breaking.. I really hope you can :) x

Well normally yes haha, but because i didnt really need a wee, it felt strange. Also never really wee'd whiling pooing. Sorry this is a terrible subject x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back