Symptoms anyone?

hannan

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and the only symptoms I have had for the past few weeks are sore boobs. What about anyone else? I just wonder if and when I will have any other symptoms? I don't feel nauseous and don't think I'm any more tired than usual. How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Hannan

Your 1 week 2 days ahead of me.. i'm not feeling any major symptoms! I am noticing i'm a little more tired, tend to fall asleep 8.30 - use to go to bed around 10 to 10.30... i get up at 6am.... my nips are a little sensitive but not bothering me... i was off food a few days ago - to the point that i couldn't eat anything till the evening... but now i've found i can eat meat any time of the day..

i don't think symptoms will start kicking in till around 6 to 8 weeks... i'm no expert but it think you'll be getting a few soon... enjoy them whist there not here!

But i know what you mean about wanting some...

x

Hi girls.

Complete nausea this time round.....dry-retching all the time, particularly in the shower and brushing teeth - generally happens when there's a quick change in temperature too.

Tired - you'll know the difference between normal tired and this tiredness! I'm absolutely exhausted about 2.30pm-4.30pm at work.....honestly, I could just go straight to sleep.

My boobs have just started to be VERY sore, particularly in bed at night. I'm going to start wearing the night-maternity bra soon coz it's becoming a pain - can't sleep well because of it.

Don't worry you two - you'll get symptons very very soon.

Sass
x

Hi Girls,

I don't seem to have many syptoms either, although i do feel very tired and i can't stop eating at the moment but i seem to be craving all the wrong things like chocolate and cakes Mmmm. Just looking forwards to when i can see my bump!!

Enjoy the time while you still feel fine, because the weeks seem to fly by.

Take care

Amy

Hi all,

I think Hayleys right (although everybody is different), you will probably start getting more symptoms over the next week or so. I had tiredness right from the start, I often have to go and have a lie down for half an hour after work.

I've had nausea from about 6 weeks and it's been getting worse as time goes on.

Apart from nausea, tiredness and sore boobs, that's it. Oh, appetite is all over the place, I feel hungry but can't eat a lot. Apart from all the wrong things as somebody else has mentioned. I eat little and often and am not worrying too much about whether it's the wrong thing until I get past the first trimester when hopefully the nausea will stop.

Here's hoping...

prickleyfairy said:
Hi Girls,

I don't seem to have many syptoms either, although i do feel very tired and i can't stop eating at the moment but i seem to be craving all the wrong things like chocolate and cakes Mmmm. Just looking forwards to when i can see my bump!!

Enjoy the time while you still feel fine, because the weeks seem to fly by.

Take care

Amy

Your 10 weeks and looking forward to seeing your bump - god, I wish I was you! I look about 5 months pregnant already.....I'm convinced it's twins - well hoped really, I can't possibly be this fat can I?!! Only seem to be putting it on on my belly too......4 weeks to go till scan and appointment. Counting down with fingers crossed girls!

Sass
x

I am only 5 weeks today - the last week has dragged since finding out - I'm now wishing the weeks away till i'm 12 weeks! Christmas should break this up and make it seem closer...

Anyway i've started noticing my nipples are getting very sore. When I touch my nip's they seem quite tender... not causing me much pain at the moment!

Did anyone get to have their smear before the 12 week mark? I'm so eager to get in there and have mine.... I know i should be more patient as I have quite a few weeks to go yet.....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back