worrying..... :(

Samsgirl

Reaction score
hello ladies..

Can I just ask when people's sickness feeling started to ease?

i am 9 weeks and 2 days today and i am starting to feel a little bit more 'normal' but of course i am now worrying that that's not a good thing.

i still have tender breasts but that feeling of needing to eat constantly to stop myself feeling sick seems to have gone....

i have had a lot of bloating last two days and feeling full which seems to have replaced the 'empty' feeling...

xx

:roll::wall2::eh:

Last edited:
I'm still feeling nauseaus a lot of the time - but its drastically better than it was at 7/8. I actually manage to eat now. There was a thread on here not long ago and most people's seemed to be improving round the 9/10 weeks mark.

Just remember - everyone's different - some folk are lucky enough not to have sickness at all.

xxx

Hi hun, sounds like were both feeling pretty rubbish today? I want to curl up in a ball and cry. Have you had a mc before? I had one in may, im 5 weeks now. Getting through the next 7 weeks are going to be hard. Your at a good stage now so im sure you will be fine hun, if in doubt ring the epu xx

thanks chick...i still bawked after cleaning my teeth last night...but i dont feel as sea sick. possibly cos i am at home too so have been able to relax rather than being at work x

Hi hun, sounds like were both feeling pretty rubbish today? I want to curl up in a ball and cry. Have you had a mc before? I had one in may, im 5 weeks now. Getting through the next 7 weeks are going to be hard. Your at a good stage now so im sure you will be fine hun, if in doubt ring the epu xx

hi ,

yeah i lost a baby at 9 weeks in march......in fact it was at 9 weeks and 1 day....i am 9 weeks and 2 days now, so am relieved to be in new territory but just having a worry today...

i had a scan at 6 weeks and 4 days and saw heartbeat and everything....its just hard not to worry isnt it. xx

I'm lying on my bed just now trying to work up the energy to get dressed for church - feeling pretty sea sick just now - but was good last night - managed to go out dancing for the evening.

xxx

oh thats good...i have my hen party next weekend....hoping i have some energy xx

I hope my midwife books me in for a scan the week after next, that way i should see a heartbeat which will put my mind at rest. I should have been 6 weeks when i started bleeding last time but when i went for scan baby only measured 4.5-5 weeks. Once i see a heartbeat i will chill out a little xx

yeah it does reassure you. they also say once you see a heartbeat there is a 97% chance of successful pregnancy...

i have just been a little bit sick....so it would seem possible the constant sickness is subsiding, but horones must be ok if still being sick? nothing much coms up mind...its like my body hangs onto the food and its just a bit of liquid that comes up...sorry tmi...lol x

You would think people would want to stop being sick but us lot on here are like 'BRING IT ON HAHA' XX

compeletly normal hun, when i was in tri 1 most people started to feel better by about 9/10 weeks xx

Hi Hun I'm sure you got nothing to worry about but I know that's easier said :hugs: xxxx

I'm sure its all fine hun, as pos said 9/10 weeks is the norm :) xxx

well i had 11 hours sleep last night and i am literally fighting to keep my eyes open now.....so somethings still going on in there :) xx

:hugs: I remember worrying all the time when I felt a little bit less sick. Any chance of reassurance scan just to put your mind at rest?

Hi hun,

My nauseous carried on til about 13 weeks (gone now :D although still puking lol), but most ladies seem to lose the nausea around your time from what I recall so I'd say this is totally normal :) Enjoy not having it, it's a nightmare!

xxx

My nausea subsided round that time hun, I know you'll be worried anyway but I'm sure everything is just fine xx

As mentioned above every woman's symptoms are different. My nausea went at 9 weeks now I have it back again, in force!!

You'll be fine Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back