Worried :-(

ElizabethF

Reaction score
I tested positive for pregnancy on a 25miu test at 8dpo, 9dpo it said 1-2 on clear blue and I had my bloods drawn that day and my hcg was 35 and progesterone was 116.1(!!!!).

Went for a scan the other day at 5+2, she saw a sac and a normal looking yolk. She said size comes up between 4-5 weeks which would be a couple of days off and that its naturally too early to see the baby. I have to go back in 2 weeks. She checked for multiples but said one sac and one yolk- no feral pole etc visible yet but she said it would be too early. My hcg levels however....... Were 27,000!!!!

I am worried now because I've read all these horror stories about what high hcg levels can mean and it's obviously not multiples !

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run, but I'm not sure what to suggest. Levels are different for every woman and every pregnancy. If your scan looked normal I'd just try not to worry too much :)

What does high hcg levels mean? I was about 5-6 weeks and my hcg level was 33,000 the doctor told me that was perfectly fine he said it was more of a reassurance, my baby is doing fine :) xxx

What does high hcg levels mean? I was about 5-6 weeks and my hcg level was 33,000 the doctor told me that was perfectly fine he said it was more of a reassurance, my baby is doing fine :) xxx

Oh phew I read it could mean the pregnancy isn't viable or downs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back