worried

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
After giving birth just under 6weeks ago,I had a few stitches down below. Well ive had a wee look n it looks like they haven't healed properly,still looks like an open wound :( how do I go about getting it looked at and will it need stitched again?xx

Have you got your 6 week check with your gp coming up? It would be worth getting them to check. I was never brave enough to check mine! X

Yeah should have a letter this week. I had to check as I just knew there was something not right x

6 weeks is still early days but I agree if it doesn't feel right then it needs checking. Mine still feels a bit strange now 14 weeks on x

Ok thanks,it just looks like it still open kinda thing n I don't think its ment to be like that at all.xx

It does heal up from the underside before the skin closes over it but if it doesn't feel right you should have it checked.

Mine looked like a big hole as well, it did get infected but the consultant who checked it out told me that the muscle had to knit together before the skin could close up iyswim?

Thanks,its just not closes bk together and still looks like a tear. I'm going to the gp today to have it checked.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back