worried

mrs v

Reaction score
I went to the loo this morn and I had small amount of brown coloured discharge, its got me really worried, I miscarried last yr with just days untill 12week scan and I can't help but worry that history is repeating itself (scan wed). I'm at gp tomorrow for something else so ill mention it, had.light abdominal pains yest, thought it was everything adjusting and growing, feeling very sad :-(

Aww hun

Is this the first time you've had it? Have you had sex or anything that would trigger it?

I've had spotting like that since 5 weeks and everything is going fine - been told its just one of those things

Try not to worry too much but mention it to doc tomorrow

:hugs:

Hoping everything is fine

:hugs:Hope that its just a bit of normal spotting and everything is okay!XX

Aww hun

Is this the first time you've had it? Have you had sex or anything that would trigger it?

I've had spotting like that since 5 weeks and everything is going fine - been told its just one of those things

Try not to worry too much but mention it to doc tomorrow

:hugs:

Hoping everything is fine

Yep 1st time, no sex, I did go a bit mad with the cleaning yest but nothing else. Iv just gone and nothing, just not feeling right positive, I really can't go through it all again. I know there's nothing I can do if its happening, ill rest up today.

Oh you poor thing,

I am sure it is nothing BUT of course with it being so close to the time you miscarried before you must be terrified?

If you are really worried maybe the Dr tomorrow can refer you a few days earlier? It's not fair to have to make you wait in limbo.....

I hope that it's all calmed down now and that you have a nice chill out today and feel a little more positive tomorrow

xxxxxxxxx

Oh you poor thing,

I am sure it is nothing BUT of course with it being so close to the time you miscarried before you must be terrified?

If you are really worried maybe the Dr tomorrow can refer you a few days earlier? It's not fair to have to make you wait in limbo.....

I hope that it's all calmed down now and that you have a nice chill out today and feel a little more positive tomorrow

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks nat, I really have no idea how you coped with multiple mc, one is awful but tje thought of it happening again just scares the shit out of me. I'll wipe my tears and say a prayer that alls ok, thank you x

Ahh hun I hope everything is okay a lot of ladies seem to have spotting but obv its a lot more worrying because of what you've been through good luck I'm sure you will be fine xxxx

:hug: I hope everything is ok for you hon. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about xx

Remember it's brown, not red. You'll be fine, relax (easier said than done) :hugs: x

Remember it's brown, not red. You'll be fine, relax (easier said than done) :hugs: x

Wise words, it's brown so could just be a little vessel escaping, lots happening down there! I had this last week and lots of cramping today...the sooner we get out of tri 1 the better!

Try not to worry but if your still in pain tomorrow go to epu don't wait and drive yourself nuts xxxxxxx

Well its got pink in it now, again not lot but when you are toilet paper checking its enough to notice. I just have a really bad feeling, I hope that you lovely ladies are right and it is nothing to worry about but im just not 'feeling' it.

I will tell GP in the morn and hopefully he will refer me for scan...never had so many thoughts go around my head in one day!

Tmi alert...I was asked if I had pink cm when I wiped which I did but wasn't spotting it just brown spotting. Def ask doc tomorrow.

Maybe they can bring your scan forward or just get two this week :hugs:

Tmi alert...I was asked if I had pink cm when I wiped which I did but wasn't spotting it just brown spotting. Def ask doc tomorrow.

Maybe they can bring your scan forward or just get two this week :hugs:

Thanks hun, I really hope it amounts to nothing but I suppose Im just in a negative frame of mind!

I just hope it does not get heavier...like you said its not spotting as such, just bits in discharge. What did they put yours down to?

Bed rest for me until scan, no more spotting which I'm hoping is a good sign x

Hey hun! Hope you are ok....must be a worry but FX its just natural (im sure it is hun) xx

Try and stay positive hon and I'll do the same. It's gonna be really hard for both of us, but I keep saying to myself 'it might be ok' - I have to hold on to that for now. Hope you can too... :hugs: xxxxx

They put mine down to the cervix being sensitive uterus As I've been examined before in the past and ovaries looked fine on screen when I was scanned. How is it today?

Xx

They put mine down to the cervix being sensitive uterus As I've been examined before in the past and ovaries looked fine on screen when I was scanned. How is it today?

Xx

The spotting has totally stopped...I'm really hoping that's a goo d sign, doc said something about the cervix changing...fx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back