Worried i've hurt the baby...

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
I went out lsat night first time since having my son in 2010! I drove and obviously didn't drink but i did get on the dancefloor for 30min every couple hours...i dance around ALOT and always have done at home and whenever i go out but i'm worried i might have hurt the baby as from 1am last night (was asleep in bed at the time) i've had bad low back ache and felt light headed and sick, and this morning my shoulders hurt, my head hurts and i have like a tummy ache :(

Is it even possible to hurt baby from over excersizing? I didn't think it was?!

I don't think dancing will have harmed baby, maybe the workout itself with the weight of baby has caused your body to be a little sore?

When I was around 28ish weeks with my daughter I played a dance game on the wii with some friends and I had some pains afterwards but nothing to do with baby.

If you're worried I can only suggest phoning your MW and asking her advice :)
Hope you're OK hun and take it easy xx

My midwifes this time round are really rubbish :(
Its a local team type thing and i phoned and its a voicemail so you leave a message and they reply with 48hrs etc
I don't have an confidence in them this time round at all, each time we been for an appointment she ahs hardly seemed to care and anwsered non work related calls on her mobile both appointments.
So i'm kinda just doing it on my own this time, going by what i feel is right rather than asking them anything! - If it still feels odd by tommorow i might try my doctors instead x

Sorry your mw isn't so great. Hoping things calm for you but like you say a trip to the docs may be best to ease your mind and make sure baby is OK :)

it may be just down to ur body not being used to u doing all this type of dancing around as katie said above about playing on the wil i did it last time i was preg but played the olympic games not the dance one and woke the next morning and every part of my body ached like when u get flu :eh:

if u really dont think ur midwife is a great help can u not ring community midwives number and ask them for advice, as it may reasure u then :) fingers crossed all is ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back