Fallen up the stairs!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
Ow!! I got my foot caught in my trs and I slipped as I was goin up the stairs then fell down about 5 steps. I didn't fall on my bump but twisted my back tryin to protect it. Initially my leg/knee hurt,took dh 15 mind to get me off the floor,I'm now sat on a pouffe in the hallway!! But my ribs hurt and the more i'm sat here the more my back hurts. Dunno wot to do,taken some paracetamol and hopin theyl help :(

stupid thing is,this is the second time I've done it this year,1st time I got carted off my ambulance to a n e x

oh hun take it easy i hope you are feeling a bit better i think its the centre of gravity change that does it xx

I'm finally out the hallway and sat on my sofa but my back really really hurts,babys kickin away so know he's ok xx

Oh no Emma, you rest up, great sign that baby is ok , prob you belly weight throwing balance out of more clumsy since pregannt, I know I am!

you dohnut!! be careful woman! as everything is a little bit stretchier than normal youve probably pulled some ligaments, take it easy, warm bath and see how you are after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back