Hurt & upset

I'm glad that I'm not alone with this
Things still haven't changed he works alot and he got back last night ad was tired so I let him sleep
I just think I'll forget about it for now and see how things pan out
I took
Myself off shopping yesterday for baby clothes and bits he didn't seem over excited when he returned from work but then I can't just wait around till he wants to prepare for baby I could be waiting forever
I have text him at work this morning and said do you want me to wait before info buy cot sheets etc but not had a response as yet so will soon see
I'm fed up in general ladies sorry for the moan : ( x

I think its just a man thing Hun, we have brought a cot for our little one and thats it, my parents have brought a few little pink outfits but we as parents have brought nothing!
I wanna go and pick out little baby grows and cute stuff but he not interested - mind you he was like it for our son so Im not surprised or letting it get to me this time round.

Its horrible when you are full of enthauism and someone else isnt - I am 100% positive he is interested its just men dont do shopping and all things frilly!

Its nice to have a moan isnt it dont worry :)

Just noticed were due a few days apart (Im Sept 12th) lets see whos fella pulls their fingers out first!! I bet its yours.....!!

Oh I wot be holiday my breath lol
It's so irritating because I want to create my nursery in our spare room but it's full of his crap and god I could go on and on I'm ready for pulling my hair out I really am : ( x

Oh I wot be holiday my breath lol
It's so irritating because I want to create my nursery in our spare room but it's full of his crap and god I could go on and on I'm ready for pulling my hair out I really am : ( x

Are you sure we dont have the same man here lol!!!

Mine started the nursery, he even put up the cot & curtains but all work has grind to a halt - apparently "we got ages yet" even though last one came at 26 weeks, to top it off Euro footie is starting today - dont even get me started on that - apparently you HAVE to have a beer and watch it in a pub?!?!

Im getting wound up now!!!

Could have been the same man but nope mine doesn't do the football which is a blessing
I have text him and I said I'll just start doing it and he was like no you can't go taking stuff up in the loft
But then ended it with I'll have a look at it later
Yeah I bet it's just a look as well lol
This is our first child and so far I feel nothing but loneliness he just doesn't seem
Bothered I mean I know he loves me very much and will make a great dad his trouble is he tries to keep everyone happy and I end up being the one unhappy because we always seem to be left till last
So between have no intimacy and no intrest in baby things I'm about ready to cry for a change lol x

Sorry if I haven't helped and wound you up x

Just dont overdo it hun - I was ripping up carpets, knocking down sheds and decorating for #1 and he came early so this time round Im taking it all in my stride.

Try and set small targets - this weekend clear the room etc thats what I am doing now, annoying as I feel like im being bossy but it seems its the only way to get things done.

Dont forget your hormones are going mental so everything seems a bit more inflated, get the room cleared and you can crack on and get little bits done, you will feel much better and fingers crossed doing something together will bring you closer and intimacy will follow.

Dont cry and get worked up, it will all turn out good in the end, he sounds a good bloke - not letting you go up into the loft is a good sign :)

Yeah fingers crossed that all works out well
Been and got some bed sheets and wipes oh there on offer again in asda same a nappies 12 packs in a box for £10 bargain. : ) x
Thanks for your comments I hope your fella pulls his finger out too lol x

Thanks for the tip! I cant believe how many wipes I get thru now let alone when baby # 2 arrives!

Spoke couple of friends at weekend and they both said ASDA nappies (own brand) were brilliant - my son has been spoilt being a pampers kid! brought some huggies for new baby but think Im gonna give them a whirl once they all gone - I have also gone from pampers wipes to supermarket own brand (altho not the budget ones) and they are no different!

Gotta start saving a few quid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back