Worried about ectopic

Couple8987

Reaction score
So here are all the details that I know.

Wife got positive tests for weeks (last period was August 11, last ovulation was August 27); unfortunately she started bleeding and getting very bad cramps sept 24,today she went for ultra sound that confirmed she had miscarriage. There wasn't a sac or anything though, cervix was closed. She got bloodwork done today to try to confirm all this.

she is worried about an ectopic pregnancy at this point, is there anything we can do?

Is there any real reason to think she has had an ectopic? I would think that should have been checked at the ultra sound. Is she having severe one-sided cramps or any other symptoms? Have they asked her back to do repeat bloods to check hcg is going down? If she's really worried then maybe ask for another scan to check or make sure they did already check.

Sorry for your loss, I've just been through a miscarriage myself so know how you are feeling.

Hi I had an ectopic in April last year my pain was so severe I struggled to breath I got a scan and it was confirmed at the scan I had an ectopic there and then... It could be that the miscarriage was complete with the bleeding she had. Unless they have told you they think it could be an ectopic I wouldn't worry too much. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back