Woohoo my new vacuum came today (EARLY) LOL

xSuzx

Reaction score
Ok it's not really much to write about but I'm sooo pleased.

We've been thinking about buying a new vacuum for a while, as bonnie's fur comes off like wool not strands, but didnt want to get one from the catologue and as ours was still going ok I decided to wait and save.

Anyhoo over the last few weeks my vacuums got worse and worse, and is droppping to bits, so had enough so on tuesday I ordered a Dyson animal from the catologue and it said that it'd be delivered on Thursday 5th of july :( , so was very surprised to see a delivery van pull up outside my house, and the (cute) delivery boy gets my Dyson out the back of the van :cheer:

So I got my Vacuum a WEEK EARLY :dance: :dance: can't wait to use it :lol:

xSuzx

I bet your chuffed with it! I need a good vacum as living with a dog that malts as soon as you look at her, and 3 cats it aint easy to keep the place fur free!

Dyson hoovers are excellent...were looking at new ones too although I'm tempted to go back to a little Henry or something! Let me know how you get on with it and how good it is etc - I like the look of that dust compressor one on TV right now - the adverts where everyone is coughing emptying the dusty cylinder and the bloke just opens his out and the dust falls out in one neat chunk...not seen/read any reviews on it yet though but I do like LG appliances I have to say so who knows. Hoover is on the list for after the babies arrival.

Ah also let me know how you get on with your new Dyson. Im looking to replace my old Dyson soon but unsure what one to get next

I WANT a Dyson!!! *stamps feet*

A few years ago I would've got one from the catalogue and paid monthly but now when I want something I save up. Im just too tight to pay that much for a hoover :lol:

I had nothing but trouble with my LG hoovers and found they couldnt cope with the animal hair, so i bought an electronica hoover and thats fab

they are loverly hun i love our dyson animal really nice

glad u got it early to

ohhhh i go for a cute henry any day, especially now the got the turbo hound one for doggy hairs, makes your carpets look new as they brush the carpets at the same time, and alot cheaper :dance:

ive always found dysons to be tacky feeling and never seem to last long, they always need mending

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back