Im scared, Manual Vacuum Aspiration

Lianatoot said:
Well I think when things go wrong and life is crappy...You always gotta have something good to look forward to! or aomething to focus on! I am glad you have your wedding! It sounds like you have things under control hun! :dance:

I have my holiday in Portugal in 30 days (whos countin lol!) to look forward to, thank gawd I have that! I cant wait!
A holiday is prob just what you need, away from everything and different scenery, i hope you enjoy it :)

I seem to bearing up ok, i feel human again today i think i might be finding it easier than i thought as im not bleeding and not in any pain from the procedure. Im going to go back to work on monday i only work 10 till 2 to fit in with my son at school so hopefully the 4hrs will pass quickly! Ive got a couple of scan pics but ive put them in a draw i dont feel as though i want to see them just yet. I just wish i hadnt got so excited and started telling people as now im having to tell them all whats happened! How are you coping? xx :hug:

Yeah thats the way I feel...I think tho its natural to get excited, I know tho...that if I do get lucky and I do get pregnant again, I wont be telling anyone till after the 12 week scan!

Yeah...I ma like you and coping a little better than I thought, physically I am feeling ok, the emotional stuff comes and goes, I can be ok, then it hits me like a train, and im down and crying again.

I think I will be bakc at work on monday too.

We'd only told a few people but telling them what's happened is very hard. I'm the same as you guys, feel like I'm slowly getting over it then I'm suddenly in tears again. I've been off work since the scan I had on wednesday but will be back to work monday. Hopefully that'll give me enough time to feel more normal.

Hopefully we'll all feel a bit better by then :hug: :hug:

mrs_metal said:
We'd only told a few people but telling them what's happened is very hard. I'm the same as you guys, feel like I'm slowly getting over it then I'm suddenly in tears again. I've been off work since the scan I had on wednesday but will be back to work monday. Hopefully that'll give me enough time to feel more normal.

Hopefully we'll all feel a bit better by then :hug: :hug:
I hope so too, hugs too us all :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back