Vacuum cleaner

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
Right, I have a 300quid dyson... not an upright one. Its Shit. Total pile of wank. Bigest waste of money in the world.

So, I need a new vacuum!! Im planning on selling the dyson... if anyones interested, after my sales pitch ;) :lol: Nah, im planning on banging it on Ebay just to get rid of it.

Anyways, iv been told the henry is like the best thing... whos got what, and is it good?!

Iv not got animals, just crumbs from Corey and gennerall fluff. It cant be that hard to suck up - sure I could do a better job than the dyson iv got!! Well dissapointed with it.

I have a Vax upright, has lasted me a few years now and still going strong :)

:D We have Henrys girlfriend,,,,her name is Hetty and she is pink. She is good at sucking.......up dirt. Thats why Henry likes her lol. :D Shes a good little hoover

lol henrietta, we had her til she died, RIp henrietta we miss out !

My upright bagless Vax broke just after the year waranty...so steer clear of those! my mate just gave me a small electrolux drag along thingy one! its quite good so far it was new but she wanted an upright so she gave me it till i can get a new one..its good but i want a bagless one!

fran_23 said:
My upright bagless Vax broke just after the year waranty...so steer clear of those! my mate just gave me a small electrolux drag along thingy one! its quite good so far it was new but she wanted an upright so she gave me it till i can get a new one..its good but i want a bagless one!

My dyson is bagless... your welcome to that - :rotfl:

Yeah, I thought so...

was it the word 'wank' that did it though, or the fact that I could suck harder ;) :rotfl:

Either way, whoever has this trollop will need paying to take it away!!

Get a Henry! He isn't bagless but he is the best hoover in the world and they last FOREVER. if something goes wrong you can buy individual arts rather than a new hoover. x

The cottag ewe stayed in on holiday had a Henry and I was amazed! It was brilliant compared to our crappy old thing! :lol:

Miele cat and dog one. Outstanding. Best one we've ever had. Not cheap but worth every penny. They get great reviews also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back