Dyson

I love Dyson, but my daddy wont buy me one...

some bollox about they exported jobs so he wont buy off them now...

i personsally think he's being a cheapskate!

mummy has a dyson and it picks up the hair so well!!!!!!!!

:cry: poor dyson-less me... :cry:

mine comes qwith a 5 year warranty but they are a peice of piss to fix anyway...

cassi said:
mine comes qwith a 5 year warranty but they are a peice of p*ss to fix anyway...

fair enough, but its a bit of a liberty on Dyson's part.

How many other products are you expected to fix yourself?

You phone Dyson with a problem and they are telling you to get a screwdriver, dismantle various parts of said hoover and then put it all back together again!

Don't get me wrong, they are great when they do work, otherwise I wouldn't have bought the second one.

But you don't buy a product on the basis of how easy it is to fix.

(with the exception of cars I guess!)

I've got the animal one for my black labby, couldn't do without it, although we've only got floor boards downstairs, on the other 2 floors, we have cream carpets so black dog and cream carpets needs animal Dyson!

I've had them Dyson's for the last 5 years and couldn't live without them! :cheer:

budge said:
jo said:
Budge, we have the same one :D
I want an animal too, i want it now!!!!
I love my Dyson so much too, only thing i was impatient too and didn't read the blurb right and is not so good on laminate( he growls at me!!)

Jo i just knew you'd have the same as me! :hug: We're such kindred spirits!

Im interested about this animal tool you can buy. I have no furry anmals but i do have a husband and he moults all over the place :puke:

Hee hee :hug:
Cassi thank you i can get a hard tool for it too :D

Hmm getting one of them methinks after xmas :D

Tattooed Lady said:
cassi said:
mine comes qwith a 5 year warranty but they are a peice of p*ss to fix anyway...

fair enough, but its a bit of a liberty on Dyson's part.

How many other products are you expected to fix yourself?

You phone Dyson with a problem and they are telling you to get a screwdriver, dismantle various parts of said hoover and then put it all back together again!

Don't get me wrong, they are great when they do work, otherwise I wouldn't have bought the second one.

But you don't buy a product on the basis of how easy it is to fix.

(with the exception of cars I guess!)

I didnt buy it on the basis of how easy it is to fix, i bought it on the basis that it will get 10 layers of shit and dust out of my carpet without a problem..what i am saying is, if i had the choice to PAY EXTRA for warranty i wouldnt take it because they are easy to fix....why would i want to pay extra for something i can do myself? however if it broke now with the free warranty of course i would take advantage of it...i just wouldnt pay extra for it.

cassi said:
i bought it on the basis that it will get 10 layers of sh*t and dust out of my carpet without a problem..

:rotfl: So true!!

;) i vacummed one room with our old vac (the room that used to be the storage room now the nursery) and i then got the dyson and went over it and had to empty the cylinder twice!!! :puke:

Just seen this thread. I got a dyson yesterday and it's absolutely class. We got the DC15 for all floor types and it is amazing, would recommend dysons to everyone, I am in love too :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

Here is my baby the DC07 but she is a little old and tired now and cuts out after doing a room and has to be rested for 10 mins :lol: ,might be time for an upgrade :D xx

nikki1306 said:

Here is my baby the DC07 but she is a little old and tired now and cuts out after doing a room and has to be rested for 10 mins :lol: ,might be time for an upgrade :D xx

DCO7 - Strange name for a child :rotfl:

Oh my God, this thread has just made me P**S my pants!! Its fab!! :rotfl:

:wave: My name is Zoe and I too am a Dysonholiac :shhh:

OMG I just read this and said Ian I want a dyson, hes just turned his playstation off and come and given me a hug and said hunni why do you want to die soon? GIVE ME STRENGTH!

fingerscrossed said:
OMG I just read this and said Ian I want a dyson, hes just turned his playstation off and come and given me a hug and said hunni why do you want to die soon? GIVE ME STRENGTH!

:rotfl: If they can get a bloke off a Playstation (even if blokey is being blonde), they deserve the title 'best invention of all time'

We have a dyson and its great although they don't suck up screws without getting blocked LOL...yes my hubby dispaors of me not the hoover

i hate those great big upright things! Long live the tiny vacuum cleaners with wind-away cords! I just like dragging the little vacuums around by the pipe... thing. What the heck is that bit called anyway? We got given a vacuum cleaner for our wedding from argos (i picked it) and boy does it suck (and not the good kind of sucking :roll:). hardly picks up a thing and is really hard to push along the carpet because it doesnt have a control for the suction power. I use FIL's dyson like one of the pull along cleaners :roll: tend to break it doing that though. Plus the thing stinks. its years old.

[edit]Eep! just looked at the dyson site and BOY are those expensive. I think i'll stick to my little cheapo vacuum cleaner...

cloud9 said:
We have a dyson and its great although they don't suck up screws without getting blocked LOL...yes my hubby dispaors of me not the hoover
They don't like socks either

ive bumped whis for the benefit of lozzijayne

I've got an old lilac and green DC04, and it actually sucked up a lipstick last week!! :shock: A whole lipstick! :shock:

Although it is on it's last legs, and DH has told me to go and buy a new one today. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Soooo pleased I've seen this thread!!

I have a long hair alsation dog, and all carpets - no laminate. What would be the best one for me??? And does anyone know anywhere that are doing them in a sale at the min???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back