Woman or man on top -- We wanna know!

PMSL!!!

OMG nicki ... i just sat here and roared my head off lol ... you really did make me laugh!!! ... jean will have hysterics when she reads this lol!!

Does size matter?? wasn't going to answer than lol will let weestar do it first :D:D:D

P.s the pillows that get used ... hope they get washed before there slept on lol !! :oops:

i can second that too big is uncomfortable, it got to the stage i hated sex with my ex my oh now is average size and i'm back to enjoying it (well i was before i got pregnant haven't had sex for about 2 weeks off a year due to pregnancy problems, bad birth and going back to uk ithout him for 3 months, since i returned to oz it's been to hot - he'd better look out when weather cools down :twisted: lmao

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OMG i was only joking about teh size thing *wetting muself here laughing*

i cant believe yous have answerd....lol oh well ive had a good giggle now im changing teh subject....lol have yous been out rumbling in the snow??

i was thismorning with adele untill she fell and got lost in it....lol

I wish it was 37 degrees here :( my dad was cruel and sent me pics of the snow lol.

hehehe trust you to come out with that tut tut tut....lol

it can work all ways, infact i know there is a theory that depending on position and time of ovulation can deter the sex of the baby try this site see if it helps

http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/ttc/gender.html

quotes if you dont wanaq read it all

"if you are trying to conceive a girl, shallow
penetration from your partner, preferably with the missionary
position, will deposit the sperm closer to the entrance to the vagina.
This area is more acidic than closer to the cervix and acidity will
work against the weaker "boy" sperm leaving more "girl" sperm
available to fertilize your egg."

or

"if you are trying to conceive a boy, deep
penetration from your partner, preferably with the "doggy style"
position, will deposit the sperm closer to the cervix giving the more
aggressive and quicker moving "boy" sperm a head start to
fertilizating the egg first."

good luck and dont forget to have fun :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online