1st time TTC- advice wanted

ffhashmi

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 29 and a first time TTC, and looking for some people to give me some advice. I'm new to the message board, so please excuse anything I do wrong - hopefully as long I am polite, I'll be OK!

I've been off the pill for almost a year, and have been TTC since May 2006. I haven't had a period since August (and I know that I am not pregnant), so am going through all the tests at the Dr's. My hormones all appear to be OK (just waiting for testosterone at the mo), and I have also had a ultrasound which has more or less ruled out polycystic ovaries.

For any of you who have been in the same situation, what are your experiences? None of my close friends have kids and all the woman in my family have been conceived quite easily, so I have no one else to talk to!

Hello :wave:

just want to welcome you to the forum and wish you a lot of luck with TTC

xx

lo there :wave:

I was similar as cycles anything between 33 days and 59 but average of 45 days. Scan did show PCO tho.

Going for a scan tomorrow as my last AF was 4th November and I did OV 5 weeks ago! Pregger signs but neg tests etc.

Will post on my Finally thread the outcome.

Docs told me with PCO it'll just take longer than normal to conceive but to go back if have any other problems.

Hi PsycoFalcon,

sorry to appear a bit thick, but what does OV and AF stand for?

could luck with the scan tomorrow.

hiya ffhashmi and welcome to the forum, I hope you find the answers you are looking for :hug:

hi! :wave:
welcome hope 2007 brings u good luck x

welcome to the forum ! hope u find some answers soon and the girls here are great for support !

Hi there :wave:

Welcome to the forum, as G3M says you can always rely on the lovely ladies here for support and advice, and a good laugh too when you really need one :D

I dont have any experience or knowledge of your problem im afraid, but just wanted to welcome you to the site.

Bye for now and good luck !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back