A little experiment??

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies......well as most of you know I got my VFP a few weeks ago and am now 7weeks!

After TTC since Jan, a MC in April and lots of BD going on we decided to take a break after trying Pre-seed, SMEP, and all the usuall stuff us ladies TTC do! So in June as my AF just finished and with my cycle by then being so short I just didnt have the energy to start DTD the next day when my predicted OV was so we literally just had a month off actively TTC!

HOWEVER.......we did get our BFP that month......HOW???

Heres how it worked for us.....

OK.....
Not once did we BD in the typical BD positions I was always on top!
Not a position which is reccommended when TTC!
It worked for us!!!

Not once did I get my legs or bum in the air....again reccommended when TTC!!!
It worked for us!!

And I didnt track Ov, temp, chart, check CM NOTHING! We just left it to nature and we got ours!!

So I thought it might be an idea for you ladies who are TTC to maybe have at least one month BD in the YOU on top position!!!

You never know do you!!

Would be interesting to see if anyone else gets their BFP this way although unless thats the only position you do BD in you will never know!!

Just a thought for those of you who might like to try something different!

Anyway.....good luck and i iwll be watching out for your BFPs over the next few weeks and seeing if the YOT (you on top) worked!! lol xxx

I think the fact you weren't trying/charting/stressing and were just enjoying yourself is probably more to do with it...
But here's some :dust: for the girls giving the Y-O-T postion a go :)

Yeah I def think that had a lot to do with it H but fact still remains that I was on top everytime so gravity was def in our favour that month!! lol xx

Hi Wilma

We miss you in here but super happy that you got your BFP :)

I am taking a more relaxed approach this month just doing OPKs but only because I dont know where I am in my cycle but that is all I am doing and trying not to think about it to much, but I have also be doing girl on top mainly because it is most comfortable for me so I will be testing your theory ... will let you know in a few weeks if it worked x

Ahhh thanks Vicky....I miss you all too!

Yeah I know its hard to do but if you can take that approach Im sure it helped us lots!!

And great I will be waiting for you be jump over to tri one and join me....xxx

Looks like it, Wilma :D
Vicky, hope it works! Fx!

thanks.... hope I can join you both very soon x

You might be onto something Wilma. The cycle we got our bfp I was on top alot and it was the cycle there were no ov sticks and we bd'd when we felt like it. I did however use the patty method where I could to help the swimmers get to their destination, lol.

Good thread Wilma!

I am new here but will take your advices.. Im new and this is first cycle we are trying propely, I got pregnant this summer nd didnt expect it.. So now I have been stressing for nearly 2 weeks and its not the way to be I think... So if I dont get BFP this month I will be more relax in trying next month..

Thanks xxx

Hiya Wilma - great you see your 7 weeks! Already! It's crazy :)

I tend to mix it up with a bit of everything - don't tend to like missionary very much - so normally on top, reverse on top and doggy ;)

If you didn't get your legs etc in the air - what did you do instead? Sleep or walk around or what?

I can't believe ur 7 weeks already so exciting! I got plastered on sat night and we dtd so u never know ha ha am oving now tho so more bding

Hiya Wilma - great you see your 7 weeks! Already! It's crazy :)

I tend to mix it up with a bit of everything - don't tend to like missionary very much - so normally on top, reverse on top and doggy ;)

If you didn't get your legs etc in the air - what did you do instead? Sleep or walk around or what?

Hey louise.....I sometimes jumped up and had a shower and othertimes snuggled up and fell asleep....just depended what time of day or night it was....xxx

thanks Scandimum I hope it works for you ladies never say never!

XX

Hey Mrsmc....I know I cant believe how fast thats gone either...just hope the next 5 weeks till scan go as smoothly and as fast....

Ha good for you and you never know ehh!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back