More on thrush!

margaret

Reaction score
I just read the thread about thrush being caused by sex, and then discussion about treating thrush when TTC and/or pregnant.

Anyway, I have a little thrush at the moment--nothing too bad, just slightly irritating. What I've noticed for BDing is that...TMI coming up...my vagina doesn't get quite as lubricated as usual so it is difficult for me to 'get on top', although he manages (and with no pain for me) to get on top of me. (Sorry, I just don't know how to explain this!!)

I am attributing this to dryness caused by thrush.

What I want to know is if anyone knows about thrush's affect on CM. Is it harder to detect? Is there as much as usual? Anyone have any idea? Is the vagina dryer because of the thrush?

If I get thrush I dont 'do it' till its cleared as I was under the impression its not very nice for the guy to get it either. A little itchy shall we say. Defintely though it causes mega dryness, its one of the first signs for me that I have it.

Hi Margaret,
I used to get thrush a lot which I think was caused by friction during sex as my man is rather large in that dept and I used to tense up on entry! :oops: I found that having sex made me sore but for a man with thrush, it feels nice as it stops the itching( according to my OH) I found that my thrush usually went after my period as it must have gone with the flow. Im not sure if affects the cm though but they say not to have hot scented bubble baths, to wear cotton pants and loose clothing and to rub natural yougart on the affected area. Hope this helps x

Thrush is a yeast infection, the bacteria candida lives harmlessly in the body, if it multiplies it can cause a problem, wearing cotton underwear can help as it lets the air flow, because bacteria loves dark moist areas.
if you have recently had antibiotics you can get thrush, i get is if i take amoxycillin.
its quite easily treated, if it reoccurs frequntly there could be an underlying infection that is causing it, but if it is just something you get once in a blue moon then just go to the chemist and get some cream, it can be transferred between partners, so you should get it sorted really cos i doubt he'd thank-you for it...and you know what men are like!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back