Woman or Man on top --- We wanna know!

margaret

Reaction score
I am sure we've all read all kinds of info on positions that are best for conception. I've definitely read more than once that man-on-top is better, 'cause of gravity and all. But then someone told me that if you have a retrograde cervix (which I think I was told I have [I was told this by a nurse doing a Pap smear years before I even dreamed of TTC so I didn't really think about it!]), then woman-on-top is best.

I am hoping, for ALL OF US, if the ladies who are now pregnant or have been pregnant have any advice from personal experience if woman-on-top really is a no-go. I'm sure it's TMI but that's my favourite position!!

And when you think of it, if woman-on-top really doesn't work for conception, this would be told to everyone trying to avoid pregnancy!

Looking forward to hearing the facts!

Hey

I don't think the position matters, its the laying flat on your back or with your legs in the air after that helps.

It did the trick for me after a year of ttc anyway!

Good luck

Lou :)

Flat on back with legs in the air. Try turning around (if your on the bed!) afterwards and walking up the wall whilst lying down (if you know what I mean). And do it lots and lots! I'm sure that contributed towards me conceiving in our first month, we did it twice a day every day for at least two weeks.

WOW rosieroo, twice a day for two weeks, you must have lost a stone!!!!!!!

Saw a programme on tv about surrogacy, the surrogate mum telephoned the couple when she was ovulating and the man rushed over with his precious cargo in a bottle. The surrogate mum took the bottle in one hand and a giant turkey basting dropper in another, laughing she said "this is all it takes, do it yourself and legs in the air for half an hour"!! So, rosieroo, maybe your right :wink:

Take care,

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back