wish me luck!

not sure to be honest, they seem to change their minds everyday, they said today that if madis laying right when they need to start her she could be born naturally but madi changes everyday, last night she was breach this morning laying down

other doctors have said 80% chance of a section some say lower, it changes per doc

its the same as the date, first she was due this week just gone, then they said this weekend (saterday) now their saying anytime bfore 37 weeks, hevs 35 on monday so your guess is as good as mine, if anything changes with hev she'll get a section straight away, sorry i cant help more sarah, but soon as i know i'll post :wink: (if i have time before lol)

You both must be so frustrated at the moment, with the doctors each telling you different things. Give the doctors a good hard kick up the arse from me, tell them to hurry up and decide lol. Aww bless her shes probably bored as hell in hospital. You better make sure you by her loads of sweets lol :D

got a call earlier this morning, hevs being moved to the labour ward cos madis heartrates low again and hevs BP is back up, i'm wondering if they want her to give birth cos this isnt the first time the heart rates gone low and bp went up but its the first time they mentioned about going to the labour ward :shock:

i'll let ya know whats happening soon as i do

shes nearly 35 weeks which is good ricky. so if baby has to come now its more than likely madi will be fine :hug:

Give hev our love and tell her we are all thinking of her.

HOLY SHIT

just got a call from the mw, SHE'S HAVING MADI TODAY, i'm off

hevwithbump said:
HOLY sh*t

oooo well good lucky ricky!
drive carefully. keep calm. :hug:

good luck hev and ricky and little madi,will be thinking of you today :hug: xx

OMG what excitement for this time on a Saturday morning - thinking of you Hev and Ricky, looking forward to hearing all about your new little daughter when you get the chance to let us know :hug:

Good luck!!

Let us know how they both are when you can!!

xxx

OMG!!! That was sudden, wishing Hev a great delivery. I am sure Madi will be perfect and gorgeous! Please let us know the news Ricky and try to be calm!

My god, this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hevwithbump said:
HOLY sh*t

:cheer: :cheer: Thats so exciting!

Awww good luck hev, sending you happy thoughts.
The gas & air will make everything better lol :D

**sending massive hugs** xx

OH MY GAWD!!! :shock: :shock:

Good luck to you all, hope all goes smoothly and you are soon cuddling Madi in your arms, gosh I am all tearful now!!!!!!

Thinking of you three :hug:

WOW sending all three of you the very best of luck cant wait for the next update how very exciting!!!!!!!

Im sure Madi will be just fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back