wish me luck!

hev&madi

Reaction score
im seeing my midwife tomorrow after 4 and im just hoping madis turned!!!! fingers crossed

also im going to ask her if i can look round my 2 choice hosptials will she arrange it???

ooOOooo come on Madison turn for mummy :pray: ...hope she has hun :hug: xx

Dont know about the hospitals tour, id imagion she'd be the one to arrange it, but im not sure :think:

ive got a feeling she had turned cause my belly keeps lifting likes shes moving her bum lol plus i get low hiccups :rotfl:

if she wont arrange for me to see the hosptial is there any way of me seeing it?

:think: I dont know, probably. They offer tours when you go to antenatal classes. Maybe if you ring the hospial and find out when the tours are, they will let you pop along aswell. Ask your midwife about it, shes probably more usefull than mine. Mine doesnt know her arse from her elbow lol :lol:

my fingers are crossed for you hun, hope she has turned!!!

sarahxxx

Fingers crossed hope she has turned for you...come on baby....your mummy wants to feel your feet in her ribs.... :lol:

hevwithbump said:
im seeing my midwife tomorrow after 4 and im just hoping madis turned!!!! fingers crossed

also im going to ask her if i can look round my 2 choice hosptials will she arrange it???

im sure baby will have turned hev :hug:

about your hospital tour. Phone the labour suites direct and ask if you can come round. they may suggest coming at that very minute if they aren't busy. Or they might say phone at another time. They are always happy to show you around. :hug:

hevwithbump said:
ive got a feeling she had turned cause my belly keeps lifting likes shes moving her bum lol plus i get low hiccups :rotfl:

if she wont arrange for me to see the hosptial is there any way of me seeing it?

I went to see my midwife the other week and she said she was head down, and i keep feeling a bum or something pop out at the top of my belly and I felt hiccups low the other day too!

GOOD LUCK!

oh duh its today i thought it was yesterday, good luck!!! :pray:

good news she has turned

bad news ive got alot of protien in my wee and my bp is high ive got to go up the hosptial in a min to be monitiored and im scared :cry:

oh no :( ...hope it goes alright for you hun. Im sure everything will be fine. Is your OH going with you to the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back