wish me luck!

great news hope she is home and well soon... ooo excited you could be holding baby soon xxxx

Wahooo!! Thats FANTASTIC news, i shall have eveything crossed you have your girls home tomorrow...
Wow, you could be meeting Madi in 3 weeks!! How exciting!!!! :cheer:

awww thats great news that she might be coming home soon **crosses fingers** havent texted her because I havent got any credit :wall: ...but im thinking of her. My Oh has been asking about her aswell.

We both wish you the best of luck and send huge cuddley hugs hehe :hug: xx

Great news hun!!!!

Its exciting to think Mads maybe here in 3 weeks time!!

Thinking of u all xxx

That's great news, as long as everything is ok I they seem to like to keep our babies cooking for as long as possible....hope your girls are home with you soon... :hug:

Thats good news Ricky! Praying Hev will be out of the hozzie very soon, cant believe you may have your dear daughter in 3 weeks maybe, how very exciting!!!!

Great news Ricki. :hug:

Hopefully we can hear from the lady herself later today then! :hug:

she's got the docs coming round to see her in a few minutes, so i should find out whats happening soon, hope they do let them home :pray:

So glad to hear things are going well. Can't believe Madi is finally going to be here in 3 weeks :shock: You must be so excited :dance:
Love to you all
xxxxxxxxx

those doctors are taking forever, i'v been phoning for ages to find out whats happening but theres no answer so i think their with her now

dont look like hev will be home today, she saw the doc, hev said she's a b#!@* lol

hevs almost back to normal but madi's heart rates up today, hev said "i'm being good today its your bloody daughter thats keeping me in here" so looks like i get the blame again :rotfl:

Of course it is, everythings always our OH's faulty, didn;t you know that already! :twisted: :lol:

hevs in AGAIN tonight, she saw the doc again and she said that hevs fluid levels are low around madi, 4 point something instead of 30 something :shock: stupid thing is she said it was noticed on the scan but hev had that done days ago, why the fuck didnt they tell us then, why leave it till today, i'm sure their just a bunch of secondary school work experience kids running that place, their useless, makes me so frigging angry :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: , hevs well pissed off at em

shes havin another scan tomozz, i aint sure when she's gonna be home now, hope it aint too long, dunno how much longer i can be on my own and still be sane lol, starting to feel like tom hanks in castaway, all i need now is a football to talk to and start growing me beard lol :rotfl: plus hev missing home soo much, she was getting excited thinking she was comin home today, feel so sorry for her :cry: :hug:

aww ricky!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

go and get a blow up doll and some KY jlly and you'll be well away :rotfl:

quick question

i just wondered how hev can lose all that fluid and if it can build back up again, cos they said they wanna check how it is tomozz to see if its changed, can it sort of refill its self or will it not go back up again?????????? :think: :doh:

no idea ricky.

has she been losing any fluids or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back