wish me luck!

i text miracle babe about the news and she sends her love to Hev, ricky and madison :hug:

Congratulations, big hugs to hev :hug:

Madi is petite but perfect! Our little girls will only be 5 days apart :D

I'm so pleased for your little family :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am bawling my eyes out!!!!! What a beauty!!!! She is perfect and stunning!!!

Well done Hev and Ricky, and thank you Ricky for being such a lovely guy and keeping us posted, those piccies have made my day!!!

Give them both a big hug from us all and we cant wait to see them both home safe and well

You must be so proud of your beautiful little daughter

Welcome to the world beautful Madison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Aw, she's the most perfect beautiful tiny little girl!!! Huge congratulations xxxx :D

she is a little sweetie! like a little doll :hug:

Awww what a beautifull little girl you have :D Congratulations :D

thanks everyone, gonna go see em in a little while, hev said not to go too early so she can have a rest, anyone would think she had a hard day yesterday :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hopefully hev can see her today, i'v txt her but i aint sure how she's feeling today, just waitng for a txt

i cant believe how gorgeous she is, best looking baby in scbu :D :D :hug: i didnt think i could make anything that pretty, the pictures just dont do her justice, she's even prettier in real life :hug:

hevwithbump said:
thanks everyone, gonna go see em in a little while, hev said not to go too early so she can have a rest, anyone would think she had a hard day yesterday :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hopefully hev can see her today, i'v txt her but i aint sure how she's feeling today, just waitng for a txt

i cant believe how gorgeous she is, best looking baby in scbu :D :D :hug: i didnt think i could make anything that pretty, the pictures just dont do her justice, she's even prettier in real life :hug:

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww :hug: Bless you, you proud daddy you!!! She really is gorgeous!!

Hope Hev got some rest last night and will ge chance to see her little girl today

More hugs for you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so pleased she is here and okay. Take care all of you.!

Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: She is beautiful. Hope Hev is feeling okay. :hug: to you all xx

Awww she is gorgeous

well done both of you

Ricky you are a star do you know that? :D

congratz :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Ricky and Hev!!! Madison is absolutely gorgeous. I am so pleased for you that everything went well.

Lyns xx

she is adorable hun,congratulations to you and hev and a big welcome to madi :hug: xx

aww congratulations :) glad they are both doing okay x

She is absolutely gorgeous!!

Well done and I hope both you parents are doing well to. you sound like a really proud father!! Bless you I bet your so happy!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back