wish me luck!

awww thats bang out of order u missing it

send her mine and Braydons love

lozzijane said:
yeah i agree with jade, 4lbs is a good weight for her gestation

my Harley must have been a tank then he was born only a weel later at 35weeks and weighed 6lb :lol:

ope your ok Hev. sending you my love :hug:

hiya, we looked round the scbu, its really good, i couldnt believe the size of some of those babies :shock: :shock: :shock: , the doc who showed us round showed us a set of twins, there 2 months old and only 2lb's :shock: they were only 700 and something grams when they were born, they looked so cute, like little dolls or something

there was another that was only a couple of weeks old and just over 1lb, he could of fit in one hand easy

it was so good to see babies that small surviving so well, madi's gonna have no problem, she's huge compared to them, the doc dont even think we'll have to go in the scbu

hevs blood pressure has stopped fluctuating as much as the other day, if it stays stable over the next few day they'll probably hold off the birth for long as pos :cheer: proteins still high tho but is dropping slowly

aww send her our love and tell her to hurry up and get better so she can get her butt on here and start posting again :hug: xx

Fantastic news about the BP hunnie! That's really good.
SCBU is amazing isn't it, those teny little fighters, so beautiful.
Madi will do fine don't you worry :hug:

violet-glow said:
aww send her our love and tell her to hurry up and get better so she can get her butt on here and start posting again :hug: xx

getting fed up of me already :cry: :rotfl:

Aw never Ricky, i think you are officially one of the girls now!!!!
Give her mine and kids love :hug:

can't beleive they let you miss scan :evil: Grrrr

you are great for keeping us posted ricky :hug: ,glad things are looking up :cheer: xx

Sounds good, hopefully you will have Hev home soon...so sorry you missed scan mate, the poo bags, that was mean especially with the worry of the last few days for you all *blows big fat raspberry at the nasty hospital people*

I think Ricky is offically one of us now gals, dont you think? :cheer: You should register with Ricwithbump....I could just see the two of you fighting over the PC each night :rotfl: Hows the sock situation? Are you wearing flip flops yet due to lack of clean ones or have you mastered the washing machine yet :think: :rotfl:

aww lovely news about the blood pressure!

hope hevs ok. Love and huhs to you both from me. :hug: :hug:

aww thats really good news about her bp
hope your all ok take care

sarahxxx

zoe c said:
Sounds good, hopefully you will have Hev home soon...so sorry you missed scan mate, the poo bags, that was mean especially with the worry of the last few days for you all *blows big fat raspberry at the nasty hospital people*

I think Ricky is offically one of us now gals, dont you think? :cheer: You should register with Ricwithbump....I could just see the two of you fighting over the PC each night :rotfl: Hows the sock situation? Are you wearing flip flops yet due to lack of clean ones or have you mastered the washing machine yet :think: :rotfl:

i'm doing well on the socks, still pulling fresh ones from the draw, i recon i'v got a few days left until i get desperate and wash something :rotfl: :rotfl:

You could always turn them inside out and your undies too, get double the wear from them :think: :rotfl:

Big hugs to you all, glad Hev's bp is going down, and everything else is slowly sorting itself out.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hev txt and phoned me earlier, she's good, madisons been moving around loads all morning :D , i forgot about asking what her levels are today tho :roll: hopefully they gone down a bit more

i aint gonna get chance to see her until tonight :cry: :cry: i'll let ya know how she is later

Aww, thanks for keeping us updated. She does sound better. Sending you all loads of hugs. :hug:

Any news yet on hev ? ?

Hope all is well with you and madi x x x :hug:

i spoke to hav via text today... sure she wont mind me puttin on here whats she wrote...

"Hey my levels still the same but my blood pressure is down madi is fine though. Hopefully she will b stayin put for a while. Fingers crossed miss u all lots lots of love hev n madi "

hiya, cheers lozzi she said ya txt her

just to add to what lozzi said, hev saw a doc today and she MIGHT be allowed home tomozz :cheer: but will need to go back a few times a week and madi will be born at around 37 weeks if none of her levels go up :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back