wish me luck!

welcome back hun, glad to hear u and hev are both doing great, u take it easy hun, give urself time to recover. Madi is so cute u must be so happy :D

Hopefully it will not be too long before she is home with u and Ricky :hug: :hug:

Good to see you back hun, bet it was lovely being in bed with your oh again, although you couldn't have madi with you just yet but it'll fly by and she'll be home soon! So glad you're both doing well! You've got a great oh there, he's been keeping everyone updated and he's so proud of you and Madi! You're gonna make such a gorgeous family!

:hug:

aww glad to see you home doll,it wil fly by quickly and madi will be home with you :hug:

ive only been away from her for around 16 hours and its horrible :( and i cant get to the hospitlal to day but were going to spend the whole afternoon with her tomorrow i really cant wait to give her a cuddle

Good to have you back huni :) shes adorable, glad you and Madi are both doing well xx

WELCOME BACK!!
Glad you are ok :hug: :hug: :hug:
The pics are sooo cute. :D :D

Good to see you back. Madi is gorgeous and its lovely to hear that you are both doing well!!

:hug:
xx

aww thankyou!

i will post lots more pics tomorrow (cant help it!)

yay welcome back hev missed you,congratulations madi is beautiful :hug: xx

awww cheers hun xxxx see theres no race between us now :(

Welcome back Hev. :hug: :hug:

I can imagine how hard it must be being away from her; I hope she is home soon.

She is so beautiful. :hug:

iv only just seen this! HUGE CONGRATULATIONSA HUN! you sound so proud and happy the pics brought tears to my eyes they are beautiful.

Madi looks soooo well you must be very proud of her :D

awww thanks guys ive been hobbling around today getting ready for when she comes home :D its been taking my mind off of things but a min a go i was in the bedroom and i found myself just looking at the empty moses basket................ :cry:

Aww hun, you will have her home before you know it.
she is being well looked after where she is now :hug: :hug:

hey hev how you feeling hun we have missed you alot, hope you and your beautiful lil girly are ok:) xx

Welcome back Hev!! You ought to post a new thread annoucing your home as I didnt see this for ages :(

Madison is just the cutest little honey I have ever seen, I cant wait until you and Ricky can finally take her home....

Im glad your doing ok too, what an ordeal to go through but you have done so very well babe, so brave.

Great to have you back, keep them piccies coming! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back