wish me luck!

hevwithbump said:
here you go!

i love this pic
madison009-1.jpg

that piccy is soooo cute.... just shows how tiny she is, shes like a lil porcelain doll bless her xx

Welcome back Hev!! Good to know that you are feeling better - you've been through some ordeal there hunny, so congrats for coming through in one piece, you must have been so worried. Your little daughter is a tiny princess, thanks for posting the pictures, they are beautiful. Enjoy the cuddles and hope you can bring her home very soon.

dippy thats lovely hun thanks for caring :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im going to see madi tomorrow! cant wait!

she could be home sooner than we though!

i got rich to ring the hosptial today (i get to teary :cry: )

and we found out madi is not in an icubator no more but in a normal fish tank sort of cot :cheer: also she has put on weight 30grams! :cheer: and she is feeding every 2 hours and not being sick :cheer:

wht great news!!! woohoo

Thats fab news hunny!!!

cant wait for a piccy of all three of you... *hint hint* :D

i have one but it was a day after my op i look dog ruff!

im sure u look lovely hunny, and anyway who cares, it was the day after ur c section were all allowed to look a bit off after that kinda thing!!

ok................. :shock:

sorry to scare anyone lol. i would get another pic tomorrow of us three but i dont think richs wants one done :(

madison008.jpg

thats a lovely pic....

and you look lovely hunny, if i half as good as you after ive give birth ill be estatic...

Missed all this Hev! How scary as our babies were due one day apart, eeeeek!
Congratulations!!!!! And you look great hon, as others say I wish I will look that good afterwards :hug:

Gorgeous piccie of you three, and the new avatar is gorgeous too!! :cheer:
Its lovely to see you all together, keep them piccies coming, I cant get enough of your little princess!!!

I am so pleased the news is good from hozzie, Madi will soon be home with her mummy and daddy

Hope you ar taking it easy chicken, I bet Ricky is waiting on you hand and foot??!!! :wink:

More piccies, more piccies!!!! :cheer:

Hi

Hope she is home soon she is sooo tiny very cute!!
Katrina

WELCOME HOME HEV!!!

Sorry I keep missing you on MSN I shall get on and chat soon! Hope you're recovering well and Madi is doing excellent :hug:

welcome back :cheer: glad to hear your both doing ok :lol: Hope she's home soon so you can enjoy her :D

Only just read this - oh she is so dinky but doing so well. A big congratulations. I love all the piccies of her - she is so sweet.

Ive been abit busy lately so missed quite abit on here. How early was she? What was the reason she came early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back