wish me luck!

the new pictures are gorgoeus! Im glad hev is well. she looks really well considering the trauma bless her. Give her a tight hug from me and slap a kiss on that baby while you're at it :hug:

She is gorgeous,so glad hev and madi are doing well,love to you all :hug: xx

Got my first cuddle today :D , was shiting myself, thought she was gonna break lol, only pics we got today are of me holding her so i aint showing them to ya lol :oops:

she's doing really well, she's keeping the nurses on the toes, she's got a drip in her arm and a splint to stop her bending it but she just bends it anyway and stops the machine pumping, nurse has to reset it every 5 mins lol and she doesnt like the tube in her nose, first she tried pulling the tape off her face then she pulled the tube right out, they had to put it back twice but the second time she'd pulled it out to far and they had to put a new one in the other side, now she knows its there she just keeps pulling it lol, poor nurses will be pulling their hair out by time we get madi home :rotfl:

and we changed her nappy today, first time :D , SHES GOT BLACK POOOOOO :rotfl: it took both of us to change it, she kept trying to put her feet in it :rotfl:

hevs doing really well today, be able to walk down to scbu on her own, still a little tender but she says she feels so much better, she's hoping to be home really soon

Post piccies of you Ricky!!! We want to see the proud daddy with his beautiful girl!! Post pics post pics!!! :cheer: :cheer:

zoe c said:
Post piccies of you Ricky!!! We want to see the proud daddy with his beautiful girl!! Post pics post pics!!! :cheer: :cheer:
if u dont well get hev to wen she gets bck

Just read this post.....congratulations Hev n Ricky, Madison is beautiful you must be so proud......wishing you all the best....love to you all... :hug:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
[quote="zoe c":3o2yrcrz]Post piccies of you Ricky!!! We want to see the proud daddy with his beautiful girl!! Post pics post pics!!! :cheer: :cheer:
if u dont well get hev to wen she gets bck[/quote:3o2yrcrz]

better hide em then aint i :shock: :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
[quote="zoe c":1rd19kdd]Post piccies of you Ricky!!! We want to see the proud daddy with his beautiful girl!! Post pics post pics!!! :cheer: :cheer:
if u dont well get hev to wen she gets bck

better hide em then aint i :shock: :rotfl:[/quote:1rd19kdd]

dont be party pooper mr

ok but just the one then :oops:

i was leaning right back almost laying down cos i was scared of dropping her lol

madison007-1.jpg

Thats a lovely pic you look so happy and proud, and so you should be shes beautiful! :D Glad mother and daughter are doing well!

She is stunning babe :D You look so happy :)
Can't beleive how teeny she is still. It's cool you got to change her, that's a wicked improvement!
Oh aren't NG tubes fun :lol: in, out, in, out, and using more and more tape to keep it in :lol: she sounds like a strong kid for a baby weighing in at less than 4lb!
Has she been weighed again yet?

Glad both Madi & Mummy are doing well, how adorable is that picture!! :D

Aww that picture is just amazing.
So glad everyone is ok.
Hope to see hev back soon! :hug: :hug:

You look like such a proud daddy Ricky, bless you all

thats a stunning piccy... hope you are all ok x x

Aww that's so cute. I'm glad Hev is starting to feel better :D

:cheer: Yeah, hey Ricky good to see you and your little girl, that piccie made me cry!!!!!

Cant wait for you all to get home and enjoy being a family!!

Hows Hev today??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back