wish me luck!

Hope your alright Hev and Rickys buying you lots of nice food and sweets :D to speed your recovery lol

Madi is adorable! I bet you cant wait to get her home :D

Take care ....thinking of you xx

im on a diet! lol

look at this pic!
madison026.jpg

that is such a beautiful photo, thats one ull love in 20 years time,

good one to remember how small she was in the beginning xx

Aww Hev, that pic is so adorable, brought a tear to my glass eye! :hug:

All the pictures bring a tear to my eye....its so lovely

HEV!!!!! Dont you know I am an emotional, hormonal, pregnant wreck!! Thats just sent me off into floods of tears!! :rotfl:

So so sweet!!

Madi really is so tiny, that piccie really shows how small. She is a little precious gem!!

More piccies, more piccies :cheer:

thats a lovely pic hev...

i still cant believe you have a baby... lol :clap:

i used to be in 1st tri.. peeping in second wishing i was as far as u...(ur name always stood out for some reason :think: )

well done u! :cheer:

:shock: shes one week old aready! this week has gone so fast!

i was told by the hosptial today that if she starts to wake every 3-4 hours for feed and dosent rely on the tude then she can come home :cheer:

oh thats good news!

let us know when that happens hev! :cheer:

tis flyin!!

thats fab news...

did they fit?

budge i will promise to keep everyone informed :D (your like my online family)

yes thankyou so much for them bits!!!! (believe it or not some were to big hehe)

i put the "i love mummy" babygrow on today :D

LASTBUMP015.jpg

giving mummy a hug
LASTBUMP008-1.jpg

OMG, thats scary hev, i was looking at that thinking aww how tiny is that... and she looks swamped in it...

shes sooo tiny, id be scared to hold her :l lol

my dads to scared to hold her bless him :)

she is tiny! my friend said her nails are like full stops lol

the tiny baby clothes are all to big :shock:

wow thats shocking!! lol

i thougth they were really small...

hevwithbump said:
:shock: shes one week old aready! this week has gone so fast!

i was told by the hosptial today that if she starts to wake every 3-4 hours for feed and dosent rely on the tude then she can come home :cheer:

thats great babe, thats the prob when thy are prem they will sleep and forget to feed. Dior was sent home with me on a strict plan of waking her every 3hrs for a feed. then as her weight was dropping it then changed to every 2hrs night and day

she will prob sleep loads at home bless her... she still shouldnt be here should be tucked up in mummys belly lol

im so shocked how strong she is and how fast she is progressing for her tiny birth weight.
bet its hard with her being in hospital i was lucky i didnt have to leave mine. one day your in your house with madi in your tummy next time your in your house shes not there, but its good you get to rest and feel ready for her to come home.
you must be so proud how well she is doing

im getting excited for you and im not even going to be there

awww thanks dionne

this week has been so hard its unreal but i know shes going to get really good care where she is and im having time to recover so i will be 100% when shes home :D also it has gave me time to finish getting all her toys and room ready here

i really cant wait untill she is home so i can be a proper mummy :)

thankyou for your lovely message

you lot will soon know when shes home i will be shouting form the roof tops lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back