wish me luck!

silly you are already a proper mommy!!!!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

cant beileve it....and look at me still trailing behind lol

awww bless you not long now! :hug:

i meant a proper mummy at home insted of all the nurses being there :(

Awww HOW CUTE IS MADI!!! :cheer:

She has loads of hair doesnt she. Shes looking so much better and filling out more aswell lol ...shes a strong little fighter hev :D

:hug: xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, you guys she is sooo dinky!!!! I would be so scared to hold her incase she breaks!!! she looks like a little fragile china dolly!!!

Hev & Ricky, thats fantastic nws you might soon have your little princess home with you.

Hev, rest loads...you have had a traumatic few weeks, and a major operation, so look after yourself so you will be tip top when you bring your daughter home!!

Still cant believe she is here!!! :hug:

Hi Hev

Haven't been on for ages but thought i'd say congratulations! She looks gorgeous.

I don't know if you've seen them but in boots they do the tiny baby stuff and some of it is for babies that are around 3lb so maybe you could try those. They also do the next size for about 5lbs whereas the normal tiny baby stuff is 7lb ish.

Good luck to you both and hope she grows quickly and healthily and you get her home soon.

Tan x

Oh yeah ive seen them in boots. Mothercare have got an early baby range... they look so tiny and sweet. Maybe try looking on ebay aswell?

Hope all 3 of you are alright Hev ...thinking of you xx

Great news that she could be home soon :) Pics are lovely and she has such lovely coloured skin too!

The first pic I saw of madi I was almost in tears, I was thinking WOW, I actually have something that size in my belly :shock: Was such a great feeling though so thank you :lol: I keep showing the pics to my mum and oh, it just doesn't feel like my baby is that big right now!

I love the pic of the hands it's so cute :lol:

you lot will get me filling up :cry: your all so lovely

thankyou all of you for your support :hug:

ive got to get rich to sort some pics out for me :cheer:

by the way she has gone from 3lb11 to 3lb13 in about 2 -3 days im well chuffed every little helps :D

hevwithbump said:
ive got to get rich to sort some pics out for me :cheer:

by the way she has gone from 3lb11 to 3lb13 in about 2 -3 days im well chuffed every little helps :D

Thats good progress!! She will be home before you know it!!! :cheer:
Come on daddy Rich, we want piccies!!!! :cheer:
I have to have my daily dose of Madi piccies :lol: xx

heres madis first go with a bottle today! (daddy feeding her)
madison8daysold007.jpg

having a hug with her god mum :D
madison8daysold003.jpg

gorgeous as ever and what great progress she is making :hug: xx

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW, the little munchkin!!!! She is soooo beautiful you guys!!!

Looks like she is enjoying her teeny weeny sized bottle!!!

Bless, I want to kiss and cuddle her!!! :hug:

shes so beautiful hun, i keep wellin' up with tears everytime i see new photos' x

That bottle looks like the bottles you used to get with the Tiny Tears Doll!

Its so incredible, I bet you never want to leave her side :D

its the worst thing ever when i have to leave :(

by the way tiny baby clothes from some places are to big lol

I bet, where have you been buying the majority of them from?

Any news of how long you will have to wait until she can go home?

they havent gave us no real date for home :( but they said as long as she starts waking for feeds and taking the bottle properly then she can come home! :cheer:

ive got alot of her stuff from tesco. and lozzi sent me some bits (thanks again hun!) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back