wish me luck!

Congratulations Ricky and Hev and welcome to the world little Madi!! Glad you are all ok, the pictures are fab - she looks so tiny on the one where she is lying next to your hand Ricky, but perfect in every way. Make sure Hev knows that we are all rooting for her, she's had a traumatic week (you both have) but what a pefect ending.

hevwithbump said:
thanks everyone, gonna go see em in a little while, hev said not to go too early so she can have a rest, anyone would think she had a hard day yesterday :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hopefully hev can see her today, i'v txt her but i aint sure how she's feeling today, just waitng for a txt

i cant believe how gorgeous she is, best looking baby in scbu :D :D :hug: i didnt think i could make anything that pretty, the pictures just dont do her justice, she's even prettier in real life :hug:

Awww glad she's okie, bless her she must be shattered.

Ricky, you are such a proud dad, it's so lovely to hear :D
Loved the pictures and vid you showed last night, she is so gorgeous, so so beautiful. Give Hev a massive hug from me. Well done mate, thanks for keeping us informed :hug:

Congratulations you have a beautiful daughter :dance:

Xxx

awww shes adorbale. Shame hev didnt get to test out the gas & air.... next time yeh :wink: ....send our love to hev and give her a huge hug. So proud of her :D xxx

Im so so so so so pleased everything has turned out ok and that you, Hev and Madi are doing so well!!

She really is so beautiful, you must be on cloud 9.

Congratulations to you all, enjoy your new daughter...cant wait to have you back Hev! :rotfl:

Send my love to them both Ricky :cheer: :cheer:

aaaarw fantastic news!!!

wot a little one, bet shes got a set of lungs on her lol!!

congrats on ur little family!! :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations she is so perfect and tiny xxxx

oh wow congratulations guys she is so gorgous and soo tiny bless her
well done hev :)
how is hev and madi today ricky??

Congratulations to you both.

Tell hev she did really well.

Thanks for the updates ricky, she is a beauty, i can see why you you are so proud! :hug: :hug:

Awwww congratulations to the both of you. You must be so proud! She is so gorgeous, well done Hev you did good! :hug: :cheer:

so happy for you both and well done hev she is beautiful, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations to you both!!!!
she is so gorgeous!!!

sarahxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back