wish me luck!

Congratulations Hev and Ricky, your little princess is absolutely stunning. It really is tear jerking seeing pics of her so little and so perfect. Well done Ricky on being such a wonderfully supportive OH Xxx

Hiya, I haven't posted here before as I haven't had a chance to get to know hev yet, but i've been following the thread and am so pleased for all of you! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!!!! Your daughter is gorgeous :hug:

Congrats both of you... I can't believe she's here!

hiya, madi's doing great today, woke up with a little jaundis so they put her under the lights and it was gone by this evening, cleared up bloody fast, hevs not to bad, in alot of discomfort but a hand full of pain killers has that almost under control, few more days and she'll be running round the hospital, she said she might be able to come home at the end of the week

Hev saw madi for the first time today , she even got to hold her for a little while and give her a cuddle, i'v never seen her smile so much it was really good to see mum and baby together :hug:

took this and thought it was cute lol
madison002-1.jpg

mums first touch, she cried she was so happy
madison003-1.jpg

mums first cuddle :hug:
madison007.jpg

baby fur, we're taking her for a waxing when she gets out :rotfl: :rotfl:
madison004.jpg

dad will you just piss off with that camera
:rotfl:
madison013.jpg

Congratulations to you both :D Shes gorgeous!!! Hope you are all doing ok and send our wishes to Hev!!

Mica
xXx

awww i lOVE the piccy of hev and madi

u both msust be so proud..

Awwwww Hev looks so happy, its good to see mum and babe together.

Post more pics when you can!

Hi Madi is absolutely gorgeous and hev looks so happy. Send my best wishes.

Hannah X

Aww see Hev I told you she'd be one hell of a cutey.

Nice one Ricky and Hev.... the pics are stunning.
Love the one of furry Madi lol

:hug: xx

Aww only just read this, congratulastions to Hev & Ricky!! She is a little stunner, so cute!!

:hug: :dance:

congratulations to you both she's fantastic. Well done Ricky for keeping us all informed.

Wow!
im not online for a few days and i miss it all!
So glad everything is ok, send hev my love! :hug:

The new pictures are even more gorgeous! Awwwww you guys must be so proud of her, she is such a strong wee one :hug:

she is to beautifull, i think she is the smallest baby born on here :D

she is doing so well sems she was so tiny.

she is beautiful, i no we all say it about each others babies but madi is sooo adorable.

hev is going to have sooooo many posts to read up on lol

She is beautiful and I'm glad things worked out well. I was delighted to hear she arrived safely. Love and hugs to you all, she's beautiful :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Logged on for update in my lunch hour, now I am beaming and crying at the same time....Hev and Ricky I am so pleased for you, Hev you look so brillant and content with your beautiful daughter!!

I am so chuffed, those piccies have made my day!!! Post more, post more!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back