Wish me luck girls, haha!

Ouch! Hope it goes as well as these things can x

Good luck - I had a root canal a couple of years ago and took a pill to help me relax cos i was scared - honestly, it was fine. Hope it goes well xxx

I'm daft as a brush.. It's tomorrow.. Duhhhh lol xx

Hehehe I'll let you know about 5ish tomorrow it's at 3:30pm lol x

Good luck Hun!!

I had root canal treatment on one of my side teeth about 8 years ago now. I had to have the nerve taken out too coz it got infected and I had a huge abcess!! It was the worst pain i've ever had!! (seeing as I can't compare it to childbirth yet! ha ha!).

I only had a normal numbing injection coz I don't mind the Dentist at all. It's the Doctor I hate, I hardly ever go to the Doctor. I'm gonna be a terrible patient when I finally get my BFP coz I hate all their questions!! hee hee

Hope it goes ok Hun!

xxx

Thanks girls, I really dislike the dentist as I've had to go so much recently! Think this is my 4th visit in 2 weeks and I hardly ever go!!

Poor you :hug: I don't mind the dentist because I get the funny gas :lol: I love it! Although never had anything overly serious done! Had veneers done.. They weren't too bad.. Never had anything toooooo bad xx

good luck this afternoon, bet youll be glad to get it sorted :)

God yeah, haha! Just hope nomore similar accidents happen, everyone asks how I didnt get angry at Jacob! Its pretty simple it was an accident and he's 1, I'm just alot more concious of his head coming near my face now except from my Jakey kisses :love:

hope it went well!! I empathise, just back from the dentist myself....had to have a filling but not as bad as root canal I don't think....hope it was OK!

It went ok, I had the novacaine she offered it without!! I was like noo just incase, haha! Going back next week for second lot of medication in it then all should be done until after baby is born in October :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back