Wind & your LO

Redshoes

Reaction score
How much does your LO pass wind through the night? For those who share a room or can hear it through monitors :?

I'm probably a bit more concerned after his recent hospital stay :cry: but he is so windy through the night and sometimes he has a little cry before, like he's having to move to get it out, but he's passing stools fine and no obvious dicomfort :? He's a little windy through the day, could it be his diet, what causes flatulence? He eats a good, varied diet :think:

Luke farts a lot whatever time of day it is but I'd say more so in the morning. Sometimes they are so huge and loud it's like an adult fart and we just kill ourselves laughing at him!

Layla windy pops loads at night, she often stirs a bit before, lifts her legs up and does a few massive ones...it makes my hubby and i crack up :rotfl:

She tends to have wind more in the early morning.

Dylan farts quite a bit in his sleep - he usually wriggles a tiny bit then the big noise comes! He does it quite often during the day too.....I haven't noticed that it's better/worse after eating certain foods - I just put it down to him being a windy baby x

Yeh my little monkey has bad wind too! Its that loud that I think people will think its me if we are out in public! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back