Poorly little man :(

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
After being over the moon with one night feed last night, charley's woken up proper crouchy! He's cried most of the morning, he's very hot making his spots on his face worse and he won't take more than 2oz's at his feeds so I'm feeding him every 2 hours! I'm thinking it's colic but he's not got a windy cry! I feel so helpless seeing him like this :(

Bless him, horrible seeing them like that especially when you can't do anything for them.

Drake was like this most evenings, couldn't do a thing with him. After Reading up about colic I read that it's not necessarily trapped wind, it's more uncontrollable crying and at regular times too. I don't think anyone really knows what it is.

How old is charley now hun?

He's a month today! He's finally settled on me lying on his tummy!
I feel for you if drake cried most nights, it's horrible being one day! I don't wanna put him down and let him cry cos I know there's something wrong and he's not just crying for no reason! It's gonna be a longgggg day!

Thats the thing, i wouldn't be able to leave Drake cry, he cries for about 2 seconds and then he goes nuts and starts holding in his breath! So i got no choice to pick him up..scares the life out of me! He's much better in the evenings now though!

I hope little Charley is feeling better soon hunny. A day cuddled up with your boy is whats needed xx

Awww poor charley! Seb was like this for a couple of days but he's stopped now x fingers crossed he feels better soon! I hate how helpless having Seb cry makes me feel! I just want to help him!!! Hugs x x x

Charleys alot happier now! He's back to taking his whole 4oz bottle. The only thing is he's slept more than normal today!

Poor charley glad he is a little better poor thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back