Bottom Burps!

Shaz

Reaction score
Does anyone elses baby do the more enormous f*rts??

Connor is 5 weeks today and feeding really well - he takes bewteen 4oz and 5 oz bottles during the day and slightly less in his night feeds.

But he does f*rt for England! Really loud ones. He's nice and regular with his dirty nappies (there is quite a lot of soft yellow poo when he does go) so he's not constipated at all.

When he's fed we do wind him and he burps up very well, but he's also very windy from the bottom!!

Anyones elses little darling a fart-machine!!!

i have one :lol:

keeley doesn't burp anymore the wind just comes up from the farts lol

the other day she had her nappy off on the floor and she farted and she thought it was soo funny but the problem is sometimes they really stink :oops:

:rotfl:

Harrison does too, he normally coughs and farts at the same time :lol: I dont think he realises that its him though, he farted the other day when it was quiet in the room & he moved his head about and pulled a :think: sort of face as if to say 'What was that/where did it come from' :rotfl:

Oh yeah, non stop. Hes has since he was first born. He hardly ever burps, it just comes out the other end instead.

Ellie farts like a goodun' just like her daddy all the time when shes crying, palying, feeding, winding lol!

oh yeah! Alfie always gives me Love Puffs! he loves it, and i cant help but laugh at his big gummy "i did it" grin, such a bloke!

luke farts for england as well, we get nice vibrations on our hand when we are feeding him and he stinks!! i often think he must have a dirty nappy but quite often it is just smelley farts, daddys boy :rotfl:

jake still does them sometimes now but he used to do them all the the time when he was first born and as he was being breasfed his poo was really runny so he would poo at the same time and make horrible gurgling noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back