Video clips of the developing baby! Amazing!

Lewa

Reaction score
http://www.ehd.org/movies-index.php

Here you can see loads of short videoclips from inside the womb showing the baby moving, the heart beating and so forth from as early as about 3-4 weeks! It's really amazing to watch and so much better than the computer animated movies you find most places. Really amazing to see what the baby looks like inside of you like this and even though that's not my baby it makes me feel so much more connected to him/her and it makes it all more real, so I thought I'd share!

Thats great, thanks! Wish I'd found this in tri 1, so hard to imagine your baby at this time as you haven't had a scan or felt anything! I liked how they had the human scale at one side so you really know how big the baby is, amazing how fast it grows really!

That was INCREDIBLE to watch!!

I'm glad you all like it! I knew my baby is about the size of a blueberry now, but I had never pictured it with little fingers and hands like that moving around! It doesn't seem like it would since it's so small, but it's all there, in miniature. Incredible. The drawings and computer animations people make don't do the fetus justice! They are so much more developed and, well, alive, than any of those "3d" animation things make it seem!

Thanks for this, i've saved it on my favourites, will watch it later

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back