Wierd pregnancy changes.

xmcnickyx

Reaction score
Hello!

I've found that my music tastes have changed a bit since being pregnant. I find I only want to listen to heavier music these days. Ive always been a fan of metal and punk and stuff but have been sort of, like, craving really heavy music recently.

Has anyone else had this or any other wierd pregnancy related changes in taste etc?

It's strange but I don't think "cravings" are just limited to food. I read another thread about somebody craving to have baths all the time. And apparently (this is a really weird one) Sophie Ellis Bextor craved to hear the sound of breaking glass when she was pregnant. I craved smells when I was pg with DS. So, I think that although it sounds strange it's probably more common than you think. Perhaps it's your LO's taste in music coming through!!!

jenjen said:
It's strange but I don't think "cravings" are just limited to food. I read another thread about somebody craving to have baths all the time. And apparently (this is a really weird one) Sophie Ellis Bextor craved to hear the sound of breaking glass when she was pregnant. I craved smells when I was pg with DS. So, I think that although it sounds strange it's probably more common than you think. Perhaps it's your LO's taste in music coming through!!!

That Sophie Ellis Bextor thing is wierd!

I so hope my baby likes what I've been listening to, I would love a little heavy metal baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back