Still think I could be :?

i think you are covering all bases though and thats the best thing you can do, keep b'ding.

Have you spoken to the doc about getting a blood test? if you did catch last month it should show up in a blood test.

good luck.. :hug:

hmm thats interesting rachie.....im supposed to be having a day21 progesterone test this cycle to check ovulation....I wonder if that would show pregnancy? :think:

i dont know much about cd21 tests... i had a blood test last year when my doc thought i had a missed m/c - af was 2 wks late and no + on a hpt... they were quite good about it..

its worth asking....

man im waiting for an answer from you glitzy.... this is worse than a to be continued mystery murder show..LOL :rotfl:

LOL SORRY BREEZEE! :rotfl:

I dont think im pregnant, I defintitely ovulated on tuesday, so fingers crossed for this month!

Thanks for thinking of me hun! :hug:

wow you certainly did ovulate on tues, temps are looking good esp considering how erratic they were before ov.

Good luck hun hope this is your month (esp after bd'ing on ov day how good is that :D ).

Also do/have you used OPKs? they'll show when your getting ready to ovulate and you can get a head start on the bd'ing :rotfl:

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
wow you certainly did ovulate on tues, temps are looking good esp considering how erratic they were before ov.

Good luck hun hope this is your month (esp after bd'ing on ov day how good is that :D ).

Also do/have you used OPKs? they'll show when your getting ready to ovulate and you can get a head start on the bd'ing :rotfl:

xSuzx

Thanks suz :hug: :D

Yeah I was pleased with the BD timing considering our sex life has been virtually non-existent lately, just wait and see now!

I dont use opk's as ive tried them before and to be honest they seemed to be more trouble than thier worth for me and ive always tried to keep as relaxed an attitude as possibe. I might step it up some though if I havnt caught this month!

Good luck GGG, I hope this is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back