some changes going on-advice

longingforabump

Reaction score
Hello ladies :) (and occasional gentleman!lol!)

Me & Dean have been TTC since sept 09. with no luck as yet. i saw a few changes since coming off the pill but since xmas things settled, i usually cry at films, songs easily a week before my period is due but this months been very different

ive been crying every day & feeling very low in mood indeed. I'm struggling to settle into my new home & job even though ive moved every 2 yrs as a child with no problems. I'm starting to feel very low and lower and lower.
According to my 'my days' app on my phone-my planner- I'm due on fri 9th

anyone else experienced this?

TTC is so emotionally and mentally draining :( I really had to give myself a godo shake.

I hope your feeling a lil happier in your new home now hun.

x

Good luck
:dust:

I found TTC really emotional and quite stressful at times. BUT also found that in first few weeks of pregnancy I struggled with my emotions too-cried one day just because I couldn't decide what to do!

There is always a chance that you are feeling abnormally low because you have been lucky this month and your hormones are starting to effect, so fingers crossed for you and I really hope you get your bfp in the next couple of days :)

Thanks ladies :)

I was in agony yesterday then the witch came & i feel a little better today just think I need to settle in a bit with moving etc just a little worried tis all!

Thanks girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back