• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whyislifesobig - PLEASE ALL READ!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Poor chick is having a bad time, its her birthday today and she is bleeding and in a lot of pain, she is around 5/6 weeks pregnant for those who dont know.

She has pm'd me to say she may not be coming back to the forum, as it is hard for her. I know we all understand that, and im sure you will all join me in wishing her all the best.

Kerry - you are a true friend, my juju sis, always there with support and advice for others regardless of what you are going through, youve made me laugh, youve given me hope.

Please take care of yourself and stay in touch :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh god!!! :shock:

please send her my wishes - take care darling lots of hugs and love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i REALLY HONESTLY HOPE that all is going to be ok.

everything crossed for you

Awwww.....I hope all turns out ok I really do :hug: :hug: :hug:

The poor thing, I hope everything is ok, I'm thinking of you whylifesobig.

Sending you lots of love & hugs,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no Kez....I am so so sorry, I just hope things turn out ok :pray: :pray: :pray:

If you do decide to come back to the forum Im just a PM away hunni :hug: :hug: :hug:

Give her our love won't you. I hope everything is ok and that the bleeding stops for her. I'm so sorry it's happened on her birthday too, no one should have to experience that. Do give her our love :hug:

i so hope everything will be ok for you hunnie.

i totally understand you not coming back, take care of yourself, and ive got my fingers crossed that everything is ok with little bean

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my, i really hope everything turns out ok. Thinking of you hun!

Thinking of you Kerry - hope everything works out for you :hug:

Please pass on our love. hope everything turns out ok.

huge big hugs :hug:

aw hun I hope everything is ok I am really sorry you're having such a bad time of it. Take care of yourself lots of hugs for your birthday. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back