Why...

:hug: this is ridiculous now isnt it. I would definately get back to the doctors and get checked out. Missing a period could happen due to stress but also a million other things so its worth running things by the doc again :hug: Im breaking my heart for you over this. Youve had a hard enough year so far already :hug:

we done a OPK and preg test just to rule everything out and both wer as we expected.. neg..

i think ema-louise is going to phone doctor in morning and ask for an apointment for me and her as thats 2 months in a row now ( all bee it over a 3 month period lol ) that this has happend.. 21 days late theh poss tests and 11 days late but still neg.. they keep hitting with urine infections!

im gonna demand they test me for an infection to...

I still don't get it and am so sad you're both going through this. I really hope the doctor can come up with something that makes sense very soon. Lots of love to you both xx

oh hun, i can't believe I've missed all this...
I hope you get some answers and just want to let you know that I'm thinking of you xx
take care and big hugs xxx Rachel xxx

I just caught up with this! I hope you can get some answers, both of you x keep us up dated x x hope works a bit better I used to work in a disabled nursing home and I can relate! x x You seem to have such a strong relationship it's refreshing to hear and it's lovely how you support each other x good luck at doctors x x Thinking of you both x

I can't imagine wot ur both goin thru,must b so hard. Fx for u both,hope u get some answers soon. Xxx

It must be awful all this waiting and not knowing, good luck at the doctors and lets hope you get some kind of decent answer.

Oh you poor things. So awful being stuck in limbo. Your both in my thoughts and hope doctors apt is a productive one

Hope the docs can help you more than they have been recently, you need to get out of limbo and back on with normal life soon, or you both will crack up , let us know how you get on, take care both , JJ X

Fx crossed u get sumthin positive from the appointment ema, big hugs x

Still thinking of you both, hun. Have you managed to get any answers yet or appointments? x

I hope the doctors can finally see how much stress and pressure this is putting on you both and that they will try harder to help you both,

let us know how you get on

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through

x x x x

i havent had any show of AF or any symptoms of her showing her face either...

im gonna ring the docs on monday and see if i can get an appointment, had far too much on this week to get there lol..

Hopefully we get ort doc, shes been there from the start so want her to see us to the end x

well AF made an appearence last night while i was out having a brilliant time with the girls.....stu reckons it came cos i wasnt thinking about it.
Been on the couch most of the day, its dark, thick and lumpy (tmi sorry)..
Feeling sorry for myself x

Really sorry Ema and Stu , thinking of you , do still see the docs to help with some answers x

Sorry she got you hun. Really hope you get the news you want soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back