So close yet so far....

Really sorry for you EmaLou and Stu
Think the break and relaxing will help you and look forward to see you posting on here when your ready to pop back X

Oh guys I'm so so sorry you've been through all this lately. I think some time away from trying so hard and just enjoying each other is a good idea. You will get there one day, me and my OH know how you feel as we went through the same thing (he has low sperm count too and only 2% good morphology) and we did it so you guys can too.

Go off and have some fun and smiles and you'll both come back fighting when you're ready :hug:xx

Stu that was a lovely post and it makes total sense, i'm really glad you are helping each other through this and looking on the positive side, its great that even with a low count you managed to get so far - fingers crossed for next time and seeing you both in trimester one when the times right. I also agree with Mamafy that you're a lovely couple xx

So sorry that you have gone through this. I really hope that it works out for both of you.

SPC xx

Sorry you have both had to go through this, you seem like a lovely couple and very happy together,

I'm sure a break will do you both good, good luck in taking some you time for a while.

Pop back in to let us know how your getting on x x x

thank you to everyone, all your comments are so lovely...

i just keep welling up. im still not bleeding yet, i wish it would just pass so i can relax a bit..

getting really bad tummy cramps tonight so maybe this is it...

so tired and tearfull its unreal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back