help please xx

ema-lou24

Reaction score
righty hoooo.....

im all confused and hoping some1 can help me out a lil

my last af was 12th dec....ovulation is exactly a week late...why do you think this could be?

will that mean my af will be late?

ovulation test is darker than control line today....but OH has man flu :wall2:

also can someone help me sort my ticker? its all confussin me, dunno what date to put in it to make it correct

thanks ladies x

if its darker i would say your ovulating now tell him just to lay there put frozen peas on his ballballs to get the swimmers to purk up - really works google it hehe!! then tell him to lay there and relax :) as he is ill he shouldnt resist too much with the peas get busy gurl!!!!!! x x x

leave the peas on for at least 3 mins lol and then warm him up afterwards otherwise nothing will be up and out lol :rotfl: yer af might be later this month but might be releasing more eggs than one if it has took its time thats how my ovulation works some months - i have wierd feminine bits lol i will explain another post some time lol!!!! x x x

lol i would but i dunno what dates to put cos my ovulation is a week late, so what date should i put in to make the ticker correct?

I'm not sure on the pregnology ones TBH. I never really went off my ticker - I was there for novelty factor! I just had a simple Lilypie one :)

Ema lou I know mervs mum suggest a new ticker but where has it gone?

Notsure Hun but didn't want to read and run x x

fixed it although i had to put my last af to a week later as i ovulated a week late

last af was 12th dec so i put it as the 19th instead....i think thats it correct now x

:thumbup:

So long as you know where you're up to, the ticker doesnt reeeally matter ;)

i dont really know with my ticker either i am going by pains i had a few days ago and then bd'ing every day lol think thats all i can do lol!
xxx

Oop woop go on girlbd night away x x

ive been having lower abdominal pains the last few days...i normally get a twinge around ovulation time but nothing to this extreme!

(it actually feels that feeling when u need a really bad poo!)

so i done that but the pain is still there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back