OMG:(

Shauna :)

Chill :) Haven't you read about all those people that get pregnant as soon as they stop trying? Just sit back, relax, stop working out when you're ovulating etc, and just have plenty of sex with your OH, but not for making a baby, just do it when you want it :) and it will happen :)

Just lie to the dr - I was just about to get sent off for tests before I got my bfp (even though we hadn't been trying very long, I was just an impatient liar lol), so my drs (Sunderland) take you seriously after "12 months". Obviously the mc is awful, but it does mean that you can get pregnant doesn't it? So good news in a horrible way? If I'm wrong about that, nee offence meant.

And now for a moan about my SIL.. she's about 10 years older than I am, and perfectly nice, but she's came from a family with no money, had nowt all her life, and now has a hubby who earns decent moolah and has become rather a snob and that gets up my nose a bit... This is the MIL talking about her - "Nickie has NEVER been in Primark" "Nickie has only been in Matalan once" "Nickie only buys expensive shoes for her feet" "Nickie spent £45 on blah's school shoes" etc etc. And these are the people who couldn't afford to come to our wedding cos we got married in Mexico, not here as they wanted. Bah! Also, she's obsessed with going to the gym and as a lazy tubby that annoys me too :p

Just lie to the dr - I was just about to get sent off for tests before I got my bfp (even though we hadn't been trying very long, I was just an impatient liar lol), so my drs (Sunderland) take you seriously after "12 months". Obviously the mc is awful, but it does mean that you can get pregnant doesn't it? So good news in a horrible way? If I'm wrong about that, nee offence meant.

And now for a moan about my SIL.. she's about 10 years older than I am, and perfectly nice, but she's came from a family with no money, had nowt all her life, and now has a hubby who earns decent moolah and has become rather a snob and that gets up my nose a bit... This is the MIL talking about her - "Nickie has NEVER been in Primark" "Nickie has only been in Matalan once" "Nickie only buys expensive shoes for her feet" "Nickie spent £45 on blah's school shoes" etc etc. And these are the people who couldn't afford to come to our wedding cos we got married in Mexico, not here as they wanted. Bah! Also, she's obsessed with going to the gym and as a lazy tubby that annoys me too :p

Hmmm...i could lie...i "don't think" i have told them.

I used to look at it that way...that it means i CAN get pregnant, now i just think the

MC could have harmed me or made me not be able to conceive:(

About your SIL so sounds like a right bitch i can't put up with snobby people like that...

it must make you mad! xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back