why don't people mind there own flammin business!

Is this going to need a bigger polar bear or can we put it to bed now?

Alfiesmummy said:
You know what i was just writing a big long reply defending myself and my comments but i cant be bothered i shouldnt have to i havent made an attack on anyone simply given my point of view even sympathised by in my first reply saying that i understood how tash felt, thats it yes iv defended my choice course i would same as you all are but made an attack on anyone no? said i applaud and admire breatsfeeding mums yes, tried to make peace yes, invaded a thread i think not when it wasnt specifically mentioned as a breastfeeding thread.
Im not falling out with anyone over anything so silly but yes i will defend my opinions but at the same time do not accuse me of attacking anyone when iv stated all along my respect for breastfeeding mums!

I dont think THAT is fair!

no one is singling you out alfiesmum. don't take things so personlly. thats the whole thing about this post. people have taken things so personally. :hug:

Minxy said:
Is this going to need a bigger polar bear or can we put it to bed now?

what are you on about? polar bear???

Dont ask Budge - those kinds of question frighten me as you are not sure what kind of her reply you are going to get. :D Her username is MINXY after all :wink:

lets all sing a song

this is my fav

'alan lee. GOLD, you have the power to score,your indistructable always believe it. you are GOLD'

or 'we beat the **** (norwich) 3-1, 3-1 '

is that a joke :cry:

sarah would love a drink but cant due to a lil thing callled a damn allergy her wonderfull son gave her :rotfl:

OH no. Was a joke - I am not doing very well tonight am I. Will keep mouth zipped from now on. :hug:

im taking the pee hun
i cant drink im allergic lol thought everyone knew hehe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: i would send u a kiss but i got a cold

what happens to you when you have an alcoholic drink sarah?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

r3627360631.jpg

I'll save the MINXY stuff for the adult section :wink:

hey hey budge :wave:
i have trawled thru the masses of post regarding this subject and quite frankly, am amazed how out of hand its gotten??
if u bottle feed well done :clap: , if u breastfeed well done :clap:
NOW CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE IT!!!!

Sarah&Braydon said:
my face goes red blotchy and really hot
i feel sick and horrible

aww poor you. its quite reare and it usually accurs in asian people.
did it just start after having baby?

Poor you Sarah - mind you I bet you are glad you don't get monster hangovers. :puke:

yeah i was fine before occasional wine etc only ever been drunk once
lol

then after i had B stopped BF'ing i had a glass of red wine and after a few mins of the first bit i started to feel really ill
it happens with everything alcoholic

when did you last have an alcoholic drink? maybe if you try now you;'ll be ok. It may have just been hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back