why don't people mind there own flammin business!

:rotfl: poor sarah!

you'll make some man so happy though! you'll be such a cheap date :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarah, I sympathise :(

I'm alright with most alcohol but am seriously allergic to bottled beers. My throat/face/tongue swells like a peanut allergy!

I only figured it out at uni, and on more that one occasion woke up looking like the elephant man next to a petrified young man I didn't know very well :oops:

If I even snog someone who's drinking beer my lip blows up ten times the size :shock:

no need for collagen lip filler minxy, u can have angelina lips for the price of a budweiser!!! :lol:

Oh. Looks like I missed some, erm, stuff.

Serves me right for trying to watch a movie doesn't it?

i think the reason bottle feeders get uptight is because we no and every one knows "breast is best"
so the thought of some one giving their baby the best and you giving 2nd best is horrible and makes your temper break i feel for the girls that tryed and couldnt do it. and i think the girls that are still doing it should be proud as should the girls that tryed
but i dont think any one is doing better then any one else
i didnt even try with Dior had no intention too.
no one has ever gave me a dig apart from my hv. when she seen how HUGE my boobs were 3 days after i gave birth i sat there with bowls under my boobs :lol:

she said "what a bloody waste"
:lol: KISS MY ASS YOU CHEEKY COW.

I dont think i ever would breast feed, after giving birth to Harley when he was 6weeks old i started breast feeding. but still it just was not for me.

i have been round babues all my life oldest of 5 i no so much about children and never have i seen or known any one to breast feed so the thought of me doing some thing i have no idea about freaked me out.

i no what im doing when it comes to bottle feeding i no where i am with it.

Budge i think you are the most fair person when it comes to breastfeeding. you have all yours but you dont act big headed over it and look down at others, your proud but very fair :D

thanks Dionne. That means a lot. :hug:

urchin what film did you watch? :D

just noticed this post there are some interesting views i think peple have a choice and its completley up to them i breastfed my first for 8 months and my second for just 3 months then mollly i only managed 2 weeks i found breatfeeding really hard third time round because with two other children it was quite hard to sit and feed for a long time and i got awful tummy cramps when feeding. i think children thrive with breast or bottle they both have there advantages and i dont think anyone should be judged for their choices, i know breastfeeding can be hard but can be really enjoyable so well done all mummies who do successfully, but also well done to the mummies of thriving bottle fed babies of which i am one :D

i tried to breast feed emily from the start but she couldnt latch on right, bless her

sadly im having to bottle feed now, altough theres nothing wrong with it, i personally would of prefered to breast feed but she was so hungry,

im glad i tried and she got the best stuff (colostrum) and im proud i gave it a go but im also glad shes on bottles because i get a break and shes alot more settled now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back