my first baby and toddler post :)

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Thought id do a mini update on us :)

Sofia was born weighing 7lbs last saturday, she was weighed on thursday and has already gained 2ozs!!! the midwfe couldnt believe it, she said a majority lose weight! im mega pleased :dance:

she is breastfeeding well and on demand which so far has been every 2 or 3 hourly and she wakes up twice in the night so far.

during the day shes awake for a good 2 hours quite happily. im so lucky to have such a contented baby.

hows everyone else getting on?? im loving motherhood so much! cant believe how much you love that little person no matter what :) x

Wow she's doing better than charley!! He's going longer at night, max 5 hour stretches but during the day I can't keep him awake for longer than a hour and half!!
Sounds like your doing a brill job and Sofia is stunning!! x x

So glad it's all going so well for you lexi, sounds like you're doing fantastically and Sofia is a happy little girl! :)

Aww thats fab!
Aiden stays awake most of the day and is really happy (I'm not, I'd quite like a nap lol) and feeds every four hours. At night I think someone swaps him for their baby cause he wants fed every 1.5-2 hours the little terror! I don't mind though it means I get more cuddles :)

welcome to baby and toddler lexi xx
she sounds like a good little girl, Herbie is doing fab again now he's better he has slept through since 5 wks old
and been a bit of a shock to the system him waking in the night lol but as he was really poorly coughing I didnt mind happy he is sleep again now tho haha

aw congrats hon, glad it's all going so well!!

Lacey's Mummy-your LO sounds just like Owen, he's still night feeding no matter what and only manages 1 and a half to 2 hours awaket a time in the day (and 2 hours is pushing it!) Sofia is doing well :)

My LO is same Lexi so lovely and awake for quite awhile she loves her play gym lol. Atm tho she isn't her self and is quite unsettled. :( xXx

Oliver is also so content we had a bit of colic early evening but his new milk seems to have resolved this he sleeps loads and only wakes once sometimes but not often twice in the night sounds like the Boys are a bit lazy lol loving being a mum to two super boys x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

congrats! she is a cutie!!!! sounds like u r doing very well!
my lo is doing better since we moved to our own place ( 5days ago lol) he has slept thru twice from 12-8am!! (couldnt belive it) during the day he is still grazing and takes anything from 4-6oz but hes loving his solids now!!! nap times are starting to get established finally. things seem to be getting better so im a happy mummy!! x

Glad to gear everyone else is getting on really well too! We had another good night and a fab day today. Just don't want it to ever end! Lol. I don't want her to grow or anything. I want her to stay small forever. X

sounds like you are doing a grand job....did all the maternal instincts just kick in when she arrived?? xx

yeah samsgirl, its incredible! You just know what to do. i love it. x

Jus expect the worst and it will be fine :) lol. It's pretty intense but it's a "work with" pain, you just go with the flow your body sets and it does it's job for you. As long as you stay calm you will be fine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back